Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 Samuel 12 Sept 26

3 posters

Go down

1 Samuel 12 Sept 26 Empty 1 Samuel 12 Sept 26

Post  Kevin Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:12 pm

afro YEEEE
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

1 Samuel 12 Sept 26 Empty Re: 1 Samuel 12 Sept 26

Post  Kevin Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:20 pm

22 The Lord will not abandon his people, because that would dishonor his great name. For it has pleased the Lord to make you his very own people.

Mann so I went to our new church for a morning service and I slept right through it and I was in the front row too, ahah.

So what I got from this chapter God is always with us. He'll never ditch us. That verse says the LORD won't diitch anyone cuz that would dishonor his great name. That's not the only reason he wouldn't abandon us, it;s also cuz he loves us. At the end of that verse it says God's happy that we're his. And that meant alot cuz he's happy to help us when we need it, he's happy when we worship him. So let's continue to worship him and make him even more happy that we're his sons and daughters.

SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:04 am

I am getting confused, what's going on with the devos...

Ha lol today's chapter hit me in the head hard.

We pray, he forgives, we forget...what a vicious cycle we sometimes go through

I am thankful that I have a God who will always forgive me, and every time I ask for forgiveness I learn something new everyday from God. Every time I fall, the sin I have committed becomes clearer. I know I screwed up, and I know God is upset and heartbroken, but he will always forgive me, and he will also implant a little reminder to make it easier for you. Signs and reminders will pop up time to time. Samuel was the Israelite's reminder sent form God.

k that is all bi
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:39 am

Hey guys!! Stoked for 2morrow?? Well, hope u guys are having a great day... Iunno y but when i woke up today, it was already 6 a clock and dark... Seeing that dark sky during six iunno jst made me worry about stuff... HAHA

Neways, Thus chapter was about samuel giving the people of israel about what god had told samuel... God was definately dissapointed about the israelites wanting a king. The civilians were afraid of god for dissapointing him but samuel told them be afraid him, worship him, and don't turn your back on him... Don't turn your back on him because even in our sinful times, he gave us what we wanted... We are all sinners and we god stil gave us things that we dunt deserve. God only left them with a warning...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down