Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke 2 May 4th

5 posters

Go down

Luke 2 May 4th Empty Luke 2 May 4th

Post  Kevin Tue May 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Indeed.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Luke 2 May 4th Empty Re: Luke 2 May 4th

Post  Kevin Wed May 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Hey guys
Unfortunately I didn'\t get much from this chapter
It seemed like a lot of story telling to me hahaha

See you guys SaturdAY
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  julian Wed May 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Hey guys - Parents returned yesterday, forgot to mention! Very Happy
I'm quite worried about Laurier - they sent me an email saying that they could only give me one offer at a time... so I've gotta deal with admissions office tomorrow actually - please continue to pray for me - also pray for the conference that I will be leading in, hoping that God does some awesome things through everyone who comes, even me! Smile Looking forward to the long weekend! Very Happy

There wasn't a whole lot that seemed to reveal a lot on me, considering that much of this talks about Jesus' story and how he was as a child - the processes of circumcision and even purification... those really made me think whether tradition was more important than anything else... it made me reflect on that idea. There isn't a whole lot to say about this specific chapter, but I am reflecting the message in my own heart right now.
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  josephpaik Wed May 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Honestly, message wasnt given and like kevin said, its all story telling lmao
this better not be like proverbs!
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Thu May 05, 2011 12:27 am

Right, here we go! Sorry about missing yesterday. I did, I just never posted.. parents took the laptop etcetc.
Anyway,

6 And while they were there, the time came for her baby to be born. 7 She gave birth to her first child, a son. She wrapped him snugly in strips of cloth and laid him in a manger, because there was no lodging available for them.
We all know this story, and reading it again makes me think of Christmas time. Ahaha, but nonetheless, I wanted to point out how Jesus, although he grew up to do such amazing things, was born in a manger. He was born so humbly.

I know that was short. But I just wanted to remind us all of how even the most righteous can come from the most unexpected beginnings and endure the greatest hardships.
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post  DunNo Thu May 05, 2011 1:07 am

Hey guys. Today, I didn't get much from the chapter except that God can work in mysterious ways through people, but in the end, it's the best for us. In the stories, nothing is completely evident at first, but it is clear that God works through people in mysterious ways and that we should always trust him.
Sorry for the short devo, but that's all i got. Good night.
DunNo
DunNo
minion

Number of posts : 281
Birthday : I'm Germs, a maggot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down