Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

philippians 4

4 posters

Go down

philippians 4 Empty philippians 4

Post  Grace Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:45 pm

hello everyoneeee, so here's some news... i won't be at church this sunday, but have fun at service without meee ! dont miss me too much Smile hehe jks
ill be at n(iagara)kpc.... in the middle of the country side..... and i will miss all of you Smile

i didnt get anything specific from this verse, but im still amazed when i read about how amazing our God is, and that we should do things that will make Him proud. Things that are praise worthy ~~~
when iread this chapter, right from the first verse, i thought of a song called "upon this rock" not sure who the singer is... but its a good song, not a christian rock song.. but still has powerful lyrics!

im so tired these days... i have essays, tests and projects coming at me all at once... oi.... im sure you grade 12s are having a tough time too. but hang in there and work hard !!! Smile

and allan ! i dont think ive said this yet.... CONGRATS ! "mini-allan" is very cute ~ hehe
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

philippians 4 Empty Re: philippians 4

Post  Steven.Hong Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:56 am

Woahhh congratsss mini allan is alive
Hahaha soo cuteeee
Have fun with the mini allan
Anyways night school was boring as always , this chapter talks a lot of rejoicing for God. Basically says everytime you do something just rejoice in God for what he has done in your life. We should rejoice that mini allan is alive and thank him for everything
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:02 am

ahhahah i love steven's devo. haha so funny
So i dunno whats wrong wtih mebut i am so unfocused all the time.
I think its cause i stopped napping. Not cause i WANT to, but because my body wont let me nap. I think there's too much on my mind. So then i spend the rest of the evening awake, but useless.
I MISS MY NAPSSSS

anyways " Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. "
I love this verse. God wants us to be happy. He wants us to tell him what we want. He wants us to be at peace with ourselves and with our lives. Isn't that so comforting? Doesn't it make you wanna kick stress in the butt and laugh? Everything will work out, the only thing we have to do is set our hearts on Jesus:)
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:29 am

HOLY GUYS!!! I feel SOO BAD!! I came back from night school,
i talked to my friend for a while and I DIDNT KNO THAT GIRL AND HER
BF broke up and i was keep talking about him!! I'm SUCH A RETARD and
i'm sorry allan for not caring about your "YOUTUBE JOURNALISM"!!
altho youtube is my life... HAHA

i liked this chapter guys... It rele implied to me haha. Altho i dunt have a
specific verse for this, it says no matter wat the situation is, if could have
been WAAAY worse if god wasn't there for you... I kno in my troubles not that
long ago, I was angry at god but is it rele god's fault?? Whether your rich or poor,
be humble and thank god....During street missions, this one person, he was in a
wheel chair and had no money, the first thing he said to us when we told him
we came for mil al church, he said thank the lord... Thank the lord that he sent people
like us... How humble is he?? seriously... he cant use his legs and he doesnt have a
home or money... Y cant we be more like him... God aids us whenever we need help,
but we never thank him... And i realized that how lucky i am to have family members like
you who pray and support me when i need them... HAHA thank you guys... AGAIN
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! YEEEE 8======D all day and 8-- for steven. HAHA
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content