Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippians 4

Go down

Philippians 4 Empty Philippians 4

Post  JacobPk Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:08 pm

I bomed my math test tsk.
Anyway, guess what i'm president of DANCE club at my school, pretty sweeet ahaha
Anyway hope you guys are having a good week so far.
No.1 thing to complain about,,, Viva. GAH

I really like this chapter, because of all the encouragements he's putting forth to us.
Verse 6-7" Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests with God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minnds in Christ".

So basically, Go to God. When we struggle, we tend to ask God for help LAST. why not start off by going to him first? You know, sharing is what keeps a relationship healthy, between any individuals. The more you know about that person, the closer you become. This is what God is asking, anything you need, if you want to talk, say hi, ANYTHING, go to God and he will provide, that way it's like a double bonus! Not only are you getting your prayers answered, your relationship with Chriost grows. If prayer is the only thing that helps you maintain a healthy reltionship with Christ, wouldn't you want to pray more?

Alsso i liked verse 8. "Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things. Whatever you have learned or receivec or heard from me, or seen in me- put it into practice"
You know the saying" PRactice makes perfect?"
Well in this case i liek to say" Practice makes HABITS"
If you aren't constantly doing noble, humble deeds, wouldn't it become a personal trait, and you would eventually start dooing these things without even realizing it. Knowing this, you will be Excellent and Praiseworthy, not only to human society but more importantly, to GOD. tahst what counts aha

That is all for today!
Math quiz tomorrow, functions how lovely Smile
Ciao!
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down