Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my own devo

Go down

my own devo Empty my own devo

Post  Grace Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:03 pm

i wasnt sure whether to do ephesians 7 or not... haha
i want to do it on the same day as you guys, so today ill just share a little as my own devo, cool cool ?

alright..... HERE WE GOOO !

These past couple of weeks have been BRUTAL for me, like assignments all assigned and due back to back ... and all this awesome stuff.. and i think i might have to go to chiro because my backs been hurting ... dont even know whyy... LOL but the point is. Im having a tough time balancing things out. Homework, appointments, extra curricular activities (im helping train the grade 9 rugby girls cause they have no skill... and i cant play in the season.. ) HAHAHAH but yeah, my time with God has been reduced lately, and when I pray or do devos... my mind keeps wandering to diffrent things thats going on. I cant focus on anything lately.. and when I pray these days... i feel distant from God.
Im praying, and im hoping that the leadership retreat im going to next weekend will help me get back on track and focused on the right things at the right time.
But yes, i am very thankful that I have this forum and you guys Smile you keep me on track and help me spend at least 10 minutes with God like this everyday !
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down