Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOHN 13 devo devo devo!

Go down

JOHN 13 devo devo devo! Empty JOHN 13 devo devo devo!

Post  Cathy Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:11 pm

Okay I am finally caught up and doing the devo for the right day
Yayyyyyy
I will sincerely try not to fall behind ever again Razz

JOHN 13:
The part that really struck out to me was "So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each otehr. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. YOur love for one another will prove to the world that you are my discplies." So there, this verse tells us that the main message behind Christianity is love - love between us and God, and using that love for our relationships with others. THis is why Sam always says "Christianity is not a religion; it is a relationship." Jesus asks us to differentiate ourselves from others by loving - the most important part of life. This made me reflect and wonder if I was different from my non-Christian friends through my love.. And so I guess this is the challenge for the week ; to show all people the same love that Jesus showed us - Jesus gave his life for people that rejected him, which Ithink is the highest level of love possible, if there is such a thing. Hahha so really, I'm going to try to try to see other people as brothers and sisters in Christ; and hopefully I will change my attitude and treatment to others in a positive way Smile
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down