Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ephesians 3

+4
Steven.Hong
Cathy
Kevin
Grace
8 posters

Go down

Ephesians 3 Empty Ephesians 3

Post  Grace Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:33 pm

hello everyone Smile hope everyone had a good start to their week ~
i have a MASSIVE pile of homework and essays and stuff... so today i will keep it short and then get back to work!

6This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.
Through Christ,we are all united as one family. Members of one body. We build God's church and we are all BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST!!! yeaaah Smile

8Although I am less than the least of all God's people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
this reminded me that we are so not worthy, but God still gives us the privilege to worship and serve Him and to lead others in His ministry.

16I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
my prayer for you guys !!!! <3 Smile

study hard, and have a good week. Keep God as your center, and keep spending time with Him every minute of the dayyy .
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Ephesians 3 Empty Re: Ephesians 3

Post  Kevin Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:53 pm

7 By God's grace and mighty power, I have been given the privilege of serving him by spreading this Good News.

Sometimes i would think, what could i do for God?
Being on praise team is one of them but i was wondering what else is there.
And this verse explains that when we spur on others towards God is a great way to serve.
I also noticed that it says "i have been given the privilege"
I used to think that God should be happy if i do good things.
But then this verse made me realize that i should be happy i get to do things for God.
the fact that we are even allowed to serve God is greatt.
I hope that we can all remember that everything is about God and not us.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:40 am

So I've upped my protein-iron intake, and my vegetables.. and no progress with this whole no-energy thing.
Maybe it's because i eat white bread instead of brown bread. all that gluten sugar stuff is burning me out!
i'm having trouble sleeping too.. and when i DO sleep im having all these wack dreams that drain my body and mind.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEE
i need to do some serious prayer and ask God to fix me. haha im so messed up and screwy Sad

So today's chapter was short and sweet.
"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God"

I absolutely LOVE this verse. pastor john talked about love on sunday, and how the Hebrew definition of love is so much better than ours. We tend to use love as a noun. like i just did in that sentence. But the Hebrew defintion makes love a VERB. And even though love is a verb in english too, we often use it stupidly like. 'i love icecream' and 'i love jack shepherd. (YEEE BOY) ahhaa
But this verse helps to recapture what love really is, and how wide, long, high and deep God's love is. There's just so much debt to God's love taht we don't understand, which surpasses knowledge. So we can never fully understand it with our brains. But as gay as it sounds we have to learn it with our hearts Smile God WANTS to overflow our hearts with his love - it's only a matter of whether or not we let him..

Have a great tuesday everyone! im really hoping its a snowday.
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven.Hong Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:00 am

Hey guys I read the chapter but I had night school and I have soo much work I have to catch up with
So I won't be posting my devos tonight sorry
Love yu all have a great day tomorrow be careful in the snoww
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:58 am

wow, I just died after school. I fell asleep on he couch, and woke up like 2 hours ago...crap.

Ephesians 3

Did not get anything new from today's chapter!
I liked about making our hearts a home for God, and if you guys are bored at anytime, there is a good little book called My Heart Christ's Home by Robert Boyd Munger that is really good

that is all!
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:03 am

hey guys,
just posting that ill be doing devos later tonight, i have a lot of reading to catch up on and after work the eyes dont function as they should...
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:43 am

OOOH crap, Completly Forgot... Sorry guys...

I like this chapter, PRISONER OF CHRIST!! Sounds wrong but
that's wat she should strive to be... We are all prisoners of sin right
now which is sad... and also the bottom part... It relates to sam's
sermone b4... It says everything about having jesus in our hearts and
FILLING the heart with him... It's a prayer and yea, that's what we should
pray about all the time...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th