Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ephesians 6

+2
Grace
Isaac
6 posters

Go down

Ephesians 6 Empty Ephesians 6

Post  Isaac Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Hey guys, Billy is going through some major issues right now, so excuse him from his devos for a while.

PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM!!!!
You dont need to know whats going on to pray! you just need to pray! In Ephesians it talks about how the church is like a body. When one part hurts, the whole body hurts. Lets actually use what we are reading in Ephesians and pray for one of our members; one of our team body parts.

-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Ephesians 6 Empty Re: Ephesians 6

Post  Grace Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:54 pm

2"Honor your father and mother"—which is the first commandment with a promise—
honestly.. there are so many times when i dont get along with my parents, especially when it comes to like spiritual stuff. Its more of arguments about what we think and about God's plan. It frusterated me alot because we.. especially me and my mom had so many differences, so many things we just couldnt agree on. My mom couldnt see things from my point of view, and I tried.. but it was hard to ACCEPT my moms point of view.. but in the end we need to remember that having famly is really a blessing and that our parents are really just looking out for us. Obviously nothing happens by accident so i dont regret what I do, but I do regret the way I talked to my mom and how i treated her with disrespect in the past. I wish i held my temper in a little more. But Im starting to realise and understand how much she helped me grow even though it seemed more like struggle then.

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
This verse reminds me of TWO songs.
counting on God- desperation band and falling to my knees- starfield
both about how we are not in a war with people, but against the rules and ways of this world. Against the bad deeds of people and against satan. We need to wear the armor of God, pray and arm ourselves to protect us from evil and temptation.

i am going to head back to watch figure skating (KIM YUNAAAA <3)
have a good practice tomorrow guys, and i WILL pray for all of you . i dont know what struggles you are going through if any.. but its always good to remember that you dont need to go through it alone. We are a family, a community and we stick together always <3 Smile
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:40 am

AND KIMYUNA TAKES GOLD!
guys. she was SO GOOD.
i would like to quote my good friend who just said, "all of south korea simultaneously jizzed in their pants".
HAHAH

"Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. "
I really like these verses because of the spiritual warfare -soldier reference. Its a great reminder that we really are in constant BATTLE. Sometimes we forget and start to take sin too lightly, when in reality we are soldiers in the constant fight between good and evil. So with truth, righteousness, the gospel, faith, salvation, the Spirit, and the word of God as our weapons and our protectors, God gives us strength and the ability to overcome sin and win in spiritual warfare. we talk about the fight between good and evil in morailty all the time, and i keep thinking about that verse where it says that God doesn't throw us any challenges that he doesn't think we can overcome. God gives us everything we need to win the battle. But the rest lies with us
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-AYAv0IoWI - Kevin and I present (slash Gun n roses) Never realized how awesome this song is!

Work with enthusiasm, as though you are working for the lord rather than for people.

I think that if you are working for God, you will naturally please those who are willing to listen and see the things you do to glorify God. Like the praise team for example. I think that if you are truly focused on God, the people who are part of the congregation will naturally be drawn to God. We are doing this for God, but we can’t forget the people we are leading to worship. So are we doing this for God or the congregation? God is good; God is using our hearts to draw others. It’s one of those things you might miss, but you can truly see God working in people. We are praising God, by bringing people together to worship together

that is all
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven.Hong Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:08 am

Sorry guys like I said on the devo yesterday I was at semi formal till now
And I did do the devo
I love yu all see yu tomorrow
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven.Hong Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:09 am

Sorry guys like I said on the devo yesterday I was at semi formal till now
And I did do the devo
I love yu all see yu tomorrow
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:54 am

Hey guys, ummm yea, everythings okay now I guess..
thank you guys... That's all I can say right now guys...
I kno it's late and yea, thanks again for being here for me~
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down