Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Timothy 3 July 18

2 posters

Go down

2 Timothy 3 July 18 Empty 2 Timothy 3 July 18

Post  JacobPk Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:01 am

Hey Famjam. i hope you guys have been keeping up with your devos!
I finished work today just now haha. so i'm exhausted! But excited for praise tomorrow!
WOOT WOOT.

I like this chapter too! What an encouraging thing to read. pretty sick i must say!
."Yet the Lord rescued me from all of them."
Probably one of my favourite words. Rescue. It has so much meaning yet we take it granted. I believe in God cause he died on the cross so he rescued me. he rescued me from sin. He rescued me from my troubles. We take this word "rescue" for granted. Terrible. What is the true meaning behind this word? Actually think about it. GOD rescued US, so that we can be eternally with him. That is the greatest Honour. There are probably some times where ypou panic and yoru friends helps you out and he helps you iwhen your'e in a pinch. But it's just another level when God is rescuing you for ETERNITY. He saved us, for what reason? Because he loves us and that is, in my heart, shattering with amazement ye ye.

But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it,
No one can ever stop learning. Once you think you know enough, you're getting proud and taht's just dumb. You are a CHILD of God, continue to seek his way,s his path, his humility, leadership, love, rold modelness haha, and just being a simple blessing to others!

SEE YOU TOMORROW CHAKAZOOLU
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

2 Timothy 3 July 18 Empty Re: 2 Timothy 3 July 18

Post  Isaac Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:12 am

hey sorry guys, i should have been more up on this devo fiasco!
I wanted everyone to catch up on 1Timothy first, then go onto 2 Timothy. but i was told that some of you are already deep into 2 Timothy. Its only 4 Chapters, i read up to chapter 2 today.

Just finish until the end of 2 Timothy, whereever you may be, and do "do your own devotions" until everyone is caught up!
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down