Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 Timothy 3 (July 12)

2 posters

Go down

1 Timothy 3 (July 12) Empty 1 Timothy 3 (July 12)

Post  Isaac Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:27 pm

HI
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

1 Timothy 3 (July 12) Empty Re: 1 Timothy 3 (July 12)

Post  Allan Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Hello, you must listen to the new Alexisonfire-Young cardinal album it is amazing (warning it is screaming...well kinda)

So a brief synopsis of today's chapter hmm?

It's a list, well actually more like a guideline for those who are leaders in the church.

I think it is crucial for those who lead to always remember those who we are serving. I don't like the idea of being perfect in front of people, becasue no one is, but still one should consider how they act. Reputation is a odd one, becasue it does not seem important at first, but it can still impact how a leader can serve. I am trying to avoid like the topic of being musically gifted, smart, good-looking? reputations, but focus on the reputation and the integrity of a person and the group he or she might be with, sry i know bare with me. Everyone loves hearing good comments, and having a good reputation, but the moment we hear a negative one do we ignore it because maybe the positive outweighs the negative. I believe, if you ignore the negative comments, then it can lead to dangerous situations. It can lead to Pride, resentment, etc. I thought you yourself can't make you a great leader. The group you might be serving with can of course help you follow the right path of being a great leader, but it is the church who makes you into a great leader, Everyone contributes to your growth.

That is all I got for today !

C ya guys
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Hey guys! Nothing too too specific from this chapter, cause we arent deacons aha, but its something we should all follow.

I like it when it says you should have control over your home to lead in the church. That really makes sense.

-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down