Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 Timothy 2 (July 11)

2 posters

Go down

1 Timothy 2 (July 11) Empty 1 Timothy 2 (July 11)

Post  Isaac Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:26 pm

WE WILL BE STARTING 1 TIMOTHY 2 AS OF TODAY!!!
Keep up with your devos ppppppeeeeps
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

1 Timothy 2 (July 11) Empty Re: 1 Timothy 2 (July 11)

Post  Isaac Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:38 pm

very short chapter, this chapter makes some good points about appearance, which not only applies to women, but for the praise team as a whole. We shouldnt go on "stage" to perform. As this chapter says, wear decent clothing, so we should do the same. Literally and not literally. For example, how we present ourselves before, after and during praise.

Im still confused on the whole "women under men" mentality. I understand that ONE of the people in a relationship has to submit but why women? I understand that back then it was the custom, but how about now?

-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:43 pm

Wow epic win or epic fail? I google'd forumotion milal and the second link that came out is a the Penis...Seriously try it.

Same with Isaac, In timothy 2 it seems as if the Women are the one to be blamed for the world's problems...obviously I am joking

I learned that we have to be conscientious about how we act and present ourselves to the congregation. I mean I smile can go along way! I mean, I suck at it sometimes, and I just can't smile. I t does affect the people we worship with. I mean the clothing issue is I guess in a way common sense. Don't wear things that are umm...questionable. But, even our facial expression can change the whole mood when worshiping. Put out our best for God. Don't show weakness, frustration, and fear when praising God. It's tough sometimes, and we all have times when we are like "f&!*!@", and that is why I love the fact we pray before we start. Man, I swear sometimes if I did not pray before starting I'll break down. lol

K that is all, and remember people SMILES
Very Happy
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down