Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

november 11th

5 posters

Go down

november 11th Empty november 11th

Post  jaake kwon Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:17 pm

break ups.
can't really think of what to get for this one,
but I think the main substantial thing that we should learn to apply to our lives is learning howto prioritize.
and that's reallly a prominent theme that applies to Praise Team.
jaake kwon
jaake kwon
Disposable

Number of posts : 338
Birthday : 7.21
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

november 11th Empty Re: november 11th

Post  Christine Kim Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:19 pm

i thought that rather than the sermon focusing on a dating relationship itself, what pastor dan said could be applicable to your relationships with friends, family, etc. a healthy relationship between anyone is truly considered healthy when God is standing in between and that whatever relationship it may be, you shouldnt be worshipping each other and neglecting God. i suppose family relationship cant really be a strong example of this because you are always around them and your faith will probably similar or your parents have a stronger faith since they are the ones that introduced you to Christian life. anywho, i guess a dating relationship would be the strongest example of this because you tend to treasure that relationship the most. people these days just love the idea and fascination of having a boyfriend/girlfriend. a relationship is considered a relationship when the two of you also have a relationship with God. God will let you know if the relationship you are having right now is what he wants because he is the one that is controlling the relationship and he is the one that you both should truly be in a relationship with. be God fearing.
Christine Kim
Christine Kim
minion

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa Ta Rick Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:13 am

Welcome to Dumpsville, Population... YOU looooool funny =)

anywho, what i got from Sunday's sermon was that when looking at a relationship, we should analyze how its going. If you decide to break up because he/she got suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper ugly or something. naaaawwwwwwwwww thats not the point here.the point is that if a breakup is gonna happen, it needs to be for a good reason. For example, if you start worshipping him/her and taking ALL of your time with him/her than it may be a good idea to space it out a bit.
Point is, prioritze you relationship options.
yeeee
=)
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:06 am

I just stopped reading Patrick's devo because my head almost combusted.

Despite the fact that we've been talking about dating relationships, this sermon also talked about how we need to God first.
Put God before everything.
And ask God whether or not what YOU want is what he wants for you.

Both of which I need to work on

Short, but I think you guys get the idea!
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Jong Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:15 am

Relationships in general can change. Your relationship with another is also though god and we must always put god in front of everything when we don't, those relationships with others may change and turn out disapointing. Let god help you control your moves in life and your interaction with others and god.
Trust god and know that he does everything for a reason and makes things turn for the better.
When putting some distance between a relationship also remember to be careful. We are all humans and are fragile and sensitive. Continue to treat others the way that god wants you to. Just remember to listen and follow what god has in plan for you in the future.
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down