Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 6th

3 posters

Go down

November 6th Empty November 6th

Post  Audrey Jong Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Tomorow's a school day....and i'm still not done my homework.
So this sermon was on how we need to overcome hard things because it's as simple as closing the laundry door at the end. I actually thought the washer machine was broken but as he explained, the problem was just as simple as closing the laundry door. The problems that we face, are only made simpler when we ask God for help. He is the one who points out that the door is open and that the machine is not broken.
The rest of the service was him encouraging us to read the bible whenever you can.

Better get back to my homework now.....
~Audrey~ Very Happy
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

November 6th Empty Re: November 6th

Post  josephpaik Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:17 am

Hey guys, I learned a lot from todays sermon.
Through everything we do, we always try to do everything ourselves because we think we have the knowledge and strength to do everything but everyone needs help sometimes. Maybe even God!
"God can do everything, but created mothers for the extra help Smile" that's a good saying ahha!

Also when mark preached about the laundry door not working. Through hours of struggling they read the manuel and found out that they just had to close door.... LOL
This example is like us. When we are going through struggles, God is always there for us waiting to give us advice as simple as closing the door. We shouldn't always rely on ourselves because when we come across difficulties in life, we should go Lback to the basics" of God and always look for him as an answer to everything.

Gnight
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa Ta Rick Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:15 am

Pretty much all i got was that
When in help, dont be afraidto seek answers
for ex, Mark was struggling to fix his laundry and after hours and hours he read the manuel and it was a simple problem. So i think that we sholdnt be afraid to find answers when we need to even if it is embarrasing
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down