Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis 37!!!

2 posters

Go down

Genesis 37!!! Empty Genesis 37!!!

Post  Isaac Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:31 am

Hmmmmm long day, But tomorrow is Friday!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh-yaaaaaaa!

Gen 37:
This is major drama. So much hate. But to be honest, i would hate someone too if they had dreams of me bowing down to them.
I guess its easy to just "sell" off the people we hate. But sometimes a little time and compassion can go a long way. Thats what i got from this chapter.

Did you know the wells back then had dead animals in them? because the animals would just fall in. So when Joseph was in the cistern, chances are there were dead animals in them. Yuck...

have a good friday guys and gals! See all your faces tomorrow!!!!
E-Sek OUT!
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Genesis 37!!! Empty Genesis 38 Devotion

Post  Allan Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:20 pm

aHHH ITS GOOD TO BE HOME BEFORE 1 pm lol

You may not know this but I love the story of Joseph, jeez I think I read it like 6 time already. I want spoil for the rest, well you guys probably already know

Envy, goes a long way even the littlest form , will soon grow when agitated. Joseph was loved and his brothers hated him for that, and it's hard to believe that siblings can do that to easch other. I am no the perfect little borther I piss my sister off daily lol. Wow the sheep/goat killing this switch it's ridiculous, that they planned everything out.
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down