Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psalm 36

2 posters

Go down

Psalm 36 Empty Psalm 36

Post  James Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Easter Monday Smile

7 How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.

We most definitely can't even measure the love that God gives us. I couldn't even bear to think how much he loves us, each and everyone of us. For him to die on the cross as he wasn't even guilty of sin. Now that's priceless, aha. As we walk with him through the valley of the shadow of death, he'll be by our side for all eternity.
James
James
Disposable

Number of posts : 411
Birthday : No one cares about my birthday. I like kids.
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Psalm 36 Empty Easter. Woot

Post  jaake kwon Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:53 am

I need to set an alarm for this again.
Well guys, Easter is nearing it's end and I think we should all try and devote what little time we have of Easter.
------------------
2 In their own eyes they flatter themselves
too much to detect or hate their sin.
3 The words of their mouths are wicked and deceitful;
they fail to act wisely or do good.
4 Even on their beds they plot evil;
they commit themselves to a sinful course
and do not reject what is wrong.

Essentially, we live in a corrupted world, right? God made our world, but Satan toyed around with the world like it was his playground.
It was essentially Satan's substitute for heaven. And the common scenario nowadays has become "to reject the wrong" instead of "doing the right." Difference between the two is that, the circumstances for you to have a choice to do or not do something bad would mean generally, something was already messed up. To do or not do a RIGHT thing would mean that things are already in a moderate situation but you could do something better. (At least from my POV). Adding up, basically, we should not only be careful of the bad things, but be careful to not miss any of the good. You know, take things slow.

This way we can actually percieve things properly and not have a messed up God View (remember Pastor Dan J.'s sermon?)and take into consideration how we can always evolve and step forward in our life as a Christian.
jaake kwon
jaake kwon
Disposable

Number of posts : 338
Birthday : 7.21
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down