Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psalm 30 March 26

4 posters

Go down

Psalm 30 March 26 Empty Psalm 30 March 26

Post  jennifer Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:09 pm

Jsndbajahuxmeebskzkdvebagsjdnebe Wink
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Psalm 30 March 26 Empty Re: Psalm 30 March 26

Post  jennifer Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:20 pm

This passage brought up a thought for me! Smile
It made me think about all of the good times I have in life, compared to all of te bad times in life that I have. There's a big difference for me at least! And when I think about it, it's god who brings those good times to me. When I think of all the possibilities that there are that can make my life be terrible, and see how each of my good days couldve gone badly, I realize that god has blessed me overwhelmingly. I think people on general tend to not notice what god does for them on a day to say basis. It's because we don't literally see what our day couldve been like, therefore we become unthankful. we don't see that everyday, god could just leave and our lives would just become a living hell. What we only do is notice when things are bad. Like teachers who check homework on that ONE DAY You don't do our homework, we are being like those teachers to god. And that's unfair! Just that one day, god makes your life harder than it usually is, we just questikn him and cry out to him. He's even doing it with a purpose, but we don't aknoowledge the good days he gives us, or the intentions he has, but focus on the negative feelings were having, and just send that up to the lord. Now I try to really appreciate what I have, and I pray for god to allow me to notice the little good things and te little miracles he performs for me on Adam to say basis, so I can truly see te immense amount of love and time and effort he is putting into little ol me Smile anywho! That's it Smile bye guys!
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  josephpaik Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Kevin's internet is down so he wont be posting.
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Jong Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:17 pm

I don't have much for this chapter. What I did get from this chapter is that they explain that God is the one who protects us from evil and we are the ones who choose to go futher apart from him. The main topic was insecurity. There are many things that a person may have that will make them feel more protected or secure... The most common things are: Popularity, money, these things are known as a symbol of power to some people. Though this will make you happy for a short period of time, the happiness will never last. Things like the lottery, people so desperately want to win and do what they can since they made themselves believe that that is what will make them a true happy person and that life will then go smoothly for them. Even that doesn't last too long. The real source of happiness, love, and power is all from God and most people don't see that yet. They go through the hard way to find out. Doubts come across sometimes to those who already believe, but that's what makes us grow and though you feel as if your slowly drifting away from him, he is actually trying to help you come even more closer to him.

That's all i've got for today.....Good night!
Very Happy ~Audrey~ Cool
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa Ta Rick Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:59 pm

In this passage i had to read it a couple of times because it wasnt really out there. So what i got was that verse 5 "Weeping mayendure for a night. but joy cometh in the mourning". this really stood out to me saying that we may suffer just for a period of time, but we will have to endure just for a bit and later on the joy will come in the mourning which i am guessing is referring to heavan.
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down