Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis 8~~~~~

Go down

Genesis 8~~~~~ Empty Genesis 8~~~~~

Post  Isaac Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:53 pm

Okay so last night i was like "ok Isaac you are going to wake up tomorrow!!" this morning my alarm didn't go off so i slept in again and did another self-made morning off.... So before i got to school, Ill do my devo because i wont have time to do it tonight. Hardcore studying going on today with Miguel.

Gen 8:
I find it amazing that the ark landed on top a mountain and somehow stayed up and didn't tip over. God probably had something to do with it. Imagine God up in heaven watching Noah. Its like us playing in the bath tub with a boat.
I hate puddles.... mike knows... i have some weird phobia for puddles. They get your feet wet, then it gets uncomfortable and your socks are wet... and they get cold... *shudder* Suspect (don't call me a girl)...
So for me i would go crazy to live in a world that just dried up. Imagine all the puddles...
What i don't get is that, it SOUNDS like God regrets (well not regrets) but feels bad about killing all the people and made a promise to keep this world the way it is. Were the people back then THAT bad. Like i thought this world was bad but for God to be THAT displeased with them.
So it is now time for the 601 year old Noah to do the hibee jibee and repopulate the world. GO CHAMP GO!!!

Time for school.... if you include today, ive only gone to 4 classes in the past two days.... so bad... (but i do have spare so i technically only skipped twice..!)
I hope you had a good WED-nes-day!!!!
E-Sak OUT!
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down