Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis 16 - August 18, 2011.

Go down

Genesis 16 - August 18, 2011. Empty Genesis 16 - August 18, 2011.

Post  julian Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Post here!
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Genesis 16 - August 18, 2011. Empty Re: Genesis 16 - August 18, 2011.

Post  julian Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:55 pm

Day off... got myself a new suit I'll be wearing for school things, something more casual! Works just fine, and got it at a good rate.. sick! Setlist has been posted - reason being so many conflicts that questioned me to have practice or not.. Btw, I have some good news; we WILL have a bass player this Sunday! Orange-head told me he can come...

Man, this chapter just came off to me as scaarry. Quite seriously, I did get the chills reading this chapter. There wasn't much that I learned, but certainly a lot that reminded me a whole lot! A good theme that's in this chapter is frustration - especially with Sarai. Since she can't bear children, I'd take it that she felt degraded by other women because she couldn't bear children and continue generations, and even more so, her pride must've risen when her slave had to have her child... I take it that her frustration led to her mistreating Hagar. Seriously, some drama took place. No joke..

But the Angel of God really had hopes for Hagar and for her child, knowing full-well what she was going through - it's always interesting that at the end of the day, God is always there for his people, giving encouragements! Yes!
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down