Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis 3 - August 3, 2011.

2 posters

Go down

Genesis 3 - August 3, 2011. Empty Genesis 3 - August 3, 2011.

Post  julian Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Post here, guys!
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Genesis 3 - August 3, 2011. Empty Re: Genesis 3 - August 3, 2011.

Post  julian Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:34 am

At the moment guys, I'm not feeling that great! Long shifts and waking up at 5 am is getting me ridiculously tired, even to the point where I can't concentrate.

I'll share my thoughts tomorrow.
julian
julian
minion

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:59 am

hey guys Smile long time no post Razz
GENESIS 3
this is a story weve heard over and over and over again as christians and people who arent even christians know this story. but this isnt just beacuse its one of the first stories in the bible, but because its so important! it is the primal thing to learn from the bible, to trust in God and obey his word and not fall into temptation of evil or else the consequences will be everlasting! its one of the most important and hard lessons to learn :O
i cant think of anything to expand on today but ill come back to this tomorrow!
goodnight guys!
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  julian Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:07 am

There we go... finally rested up enough! Now to post!

This is a fairly simple story as most of us are familiar with, but I find important messages from within, that's certain.

For instance, there is a great deal of deception and a familiar theme I'd like to bring up, appearance versus reality. What seems good on the outside isn't really good at all; if anything, it just might be extremely poisonous. Well, sin is sure like that. Sin is attractive and it's why we continue to sin all the time. I find sin to be that knowledge of good and evil; with sin, you're able to commit evil, but it's because of that as to why we have a sense of 'good', I find. I guess sin really opens our eyes, filling us with evil desires and intentions but can be stopped with God's help, of which we believe is good.

Remember in Genesis 1 I talked about how words are powerful? Well, look at the way he treats Adam, Eve, and the Serpent evenly. If God would say something, it could happen! It could happen whenever God would want it to... and the same happened to Adam, Eve, and the Serpent. With time, all occurred. Sad to say, women still do experience pains while labouring! Thorns and weeds DO grow today, and we do become cremated, returning to the dust.

julian
julian
minion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down