Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark 13 - June 22.

5 posters

Go down

Mark 13 - June 22. Empty Mark 13 - June 22.

Post  julian Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Post here!
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Mark 13 - June 22. Empty Re: Mark 13 - June 22.

Post  Kevin Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Hey guys
I didn't get tons from todays chapter because it was mostly Jesus foretelling the future.
It was hard for me to reflect but hpoefully in the next few days I'll get more out of the word hahaa.

Good night guys
GET HYPED FOR THE RETREAT!
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  DunNo Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Hey guys... tonight was my grad and I just got back, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to do my devo tonight... I'm soooo worn out and I still have homework and stuff to do... so... if I MIGHT get around to it, but don't expect it... Sorry guyss...
DunNo
DunNo
minion

Number of posts : 281
Birthday : I'm Germs, a maggot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:56 am

Hey guys, I have my science exam tomorrow and I'm freaking out. Yesterday I had a history exam and slept over at my friends house, who doesn't have internet, and my phone shutoff, because we didn't have a proper charger.
THEN, tomorrow, I have a birthday dinner and friday, I have a surprise party for the same girl. So, I'm sorry I haven't posted yesterday.
I'll TRY to come back to this one, and I'll post tomorrow, even if I'm half dead. LOL

Back to studying!
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:11 am

shessh! no one posted Sad hhaha
i just enjoyed my first day of freedom Smile hehe
this chapter is scary for many people! Jesus tells people about the end of the world and foretells many specific things that will happen!
also, this verse stuck out to me: 21 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it. not only does it say not to believe false prophets and messiahs, but i can interpret it in a different way! for example, 2012, and what just past, are predicted days to be the end of the world. in this verse however, i think its telling us not to believe that nonsense because it also says that the day wont be expected. he tells us of signs to look for, but the date will not be known! and it keeps repeating, be on guard, and tells us to look for the signs that is near, for us to be ready!
yeahh Smile thats what i got from today aha Razz hope it made sense!
nigthttt
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Alright, so I tried looking again and I really can't find much but here it is!

36 Don’t let him find you sleeping when he arrives without warning.

Basically, stay on point at all times.
I think we all know that when we're at a retreat, we're on a spiritual high and we can feel God's presence.
But eventually, we stop trying as hard, and we kind of let ourselves drift away from God.
This is just a huge reminder to all of us, especially our praise team because the congregation looks up to us, to ALWAYS be trying your hardest!

Okay, that's what I got!
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down