Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acts 26

5 posters

Go down

Acts 26 Empty Acts 26

Post  Billy Kim Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:48 pm

EXAM!!! AND FACEBOOK!! ARG!!

18to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.'

Jst like the song we will be playing 2morrow!! HAHA but it's tru, at that time, not alot of people had opened
their eyes and believed in christ... it's weird how the jews believe in god but doesnt believe what he has
done for us... what are they worshiping then?? We always thank got for what he has done for us and how
he saved us but we wound't have been saved if god didnt send jesus. At the same time, the jews dunt belive
in jesus... Incredible...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Acts 26 Empty Re: Acts 26

Post  Grace Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:45 pm

1. i had an... off day....
2. i owned the grade 10 boys who said "girls cant play basketball" today, that was the highlight Smile
3. im so nervous for my exams next week :S oh my gaaaaaad
hahahaha yes, so i had a productive day !?

i really liked todays chapter Smile it really applies to our lives, and like we need to remember and focus on some of the things pointed out in here

25"I am not insane, most excellent Festus," Paul replied. "What I am saying is true and reasonable. 26The king is familiar with these things, and I can speak freely to him. I am convinced that none of this has escaped his notice, because it was not done in a corner. 27King Agrippa, do you believe the prophets? I know you do."
a lot of the things in the bible are pretty out there.. like moses splitting the sea in half, people living to like 934 years old.... wars one after another... its hard to picture, and without God's wisdom.. the bible is like a code. Non belivers who read it... its just like what the heck... but in the back of their minds, they believe somewhat.. they know something is out there... they just dont know its God. Paul is pretty much saying "i know you know that Jesus was real. i know that even you, can admit to believing in some of this stuff"

28Then Agrippa said to Paul, "Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?"
People challenge us when we try to tell them about God, because for them its so hard to believe, and they just dont understand how powerful God is. We dont know all the of the facts... and we really need to be careful not to be hypocrites... and no WE cant make them into christians but just like paul said, its all in God's hands, and all we can do is hope nad pray that God will open up all of their hearts, to see how mighty our God is!
29Paul replied, "Short time or long—I pray God that not only you but all who are listening to me today may become what I am, except for these chains."

good night everyone ! study hard... the weekends almost here ... one more day Smile
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:31 am

girls cant play basketball...
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:39 am

"open their eyes"
good verse, good song...

its our jobs to "open" their eyes, it really is. so hopefully this year we will be able to.

oh my goodness... my head is actually killing me...

gnight all!
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:17 am

8 Why does it seem incredible to any of you that God can raise the dead?

It;s really true.
why should anyone ever be surprised that God can do All the things he does.
thats like being surprsied a korean guy can speak korean,
God can do Anything because hes the almighty so why should his miracles come as a surprise?
I think it's because us humans have so little faith. It's So hard for us to believe God is able to do even half the things he does...
But we have to keep in mind that "impossible" doenst exist for God.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:02 am

First exam tmrw.
So nervous i have to KILL IT
will read chapter in bed!