Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke 11 (NOV 27)

3 posters

Go down

Luke 11 (NOV 27) Empty Luke 11 (NOV 27)

Post  Grace Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:45 pm

WOW thats so legit............ i got a 75 on my presentation, wth haahahhaha
AND i got docked 2 marks cause i didnt get my media journal signed by mom 'rents Sad
our school held a wrestling tourny today, HAHAHA wow its pretty scary, sure not going to get those kids mad... LOL
sorry i didnt join you guys today, i really wanted to, but it looks like im stuck in physio tonight... gotta leave in like 20 mins...

28He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."
OBEDIENCE. it comes out a lot in the bible. We read the word, and meditate on it, and we need to obey it! Like we learned in church, God would rather have us OBEY Him more than anything else!

i have so much on my mind right now, and im in a rush cause i need to go out ..
ill read this chapter more carefully when i get homeeee !
sorry guys -.-
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Luke 11 (NOV 27) Empty Re: Luke 11 (NOV 27)

Post  Kevin Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:22 am

28 Jesus replied, "But even more blessed are all who hear the word of God and put it into practice."

Mann this verse was really truuu. Until we really apply the word of God into our lives, it won't be any good. We can hear of all what God wants us to do but if we don't follow it, what good is it. We have to be what we hear about the word of God.

i also wanted to talk about what Jacob, isaac and Allan talked about todayy

We talked about what worship really is. It's not 100% about the music, it's not lifting our hands, it's all for God. They mentioned they wanted to stress music because it's invovled in the process of worship. The music can be used for worship but it isn't entirely worship itself. It made alot of sense to me today.

wowww i had cup lamyun when i came home.. ahah im so tired
see you guys sundayy
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:59 am

Hey guys... Man, my parents were kinda yelling at me for
the longest time for coming so late ARG
so i'm doing it now... MAN I'M WORKING 2MORROW!!!
AAEVSFVSFGVDS!1 HAHA

13If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"

we are all sinners but that doesn't mean we cant do anything nice... If people ask for
something when they truely need it. We have more than enuf and share... it says,
god in heaven gave us sooo much to us, and we need to learn how to be lke jesus...
If u read all jesus did was heal people and save people for nothing in return and showed
us a PERFECT example of being humble... Jst lke jesus said, we need to learn how to
be humble... Not being selfish cuz god is being humble to us EVERYDAY and EVERY second
of our life. If he decided not to be humble, he can take EVERYTHING from us....

23"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me, scatters.

I remember sam gave us a sermon about being a christian and the FIRST thing that he
said was u cant be HALF christian. through my life, i've had friends that said to me that
he's half christian and half budhist and i was like HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?? U can't have
HALF faith in god cuz its either u dunt believe or u dunt. Those 2 words are contridictory.
So it's either ur christian or not... Be with GOD or dont be with GOD....

52"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

Jesus judges the law experts because they claim that jesus is offending them and showing
them off. They judge other people when they do not have any rights from god to judge.
No person should judge a person and cuz we are all sinners but he does not sin,,,
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down