Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romans 5 (October 30)

4 posters

Go down

Romans 5 (October 30) Empty Romans 5 (October 30)

Post  Isaac Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Suspect
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Romans 5 (October 30) Empty Re: Romans 5 (October 30)

Post  Grace Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:11 pm

7Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. 8But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

This verse stood out to me a lot.
Jesus died for us, while we were still sinners
we did nothing to deserve such great love and sacrifice.
Christ was tempted so many times by satan.. but He obeyed GOD! something saul had a tough time doing.
As Christians, and followers who are in a worship team
wont there be times where we will be called to make some sacrifices? whether it is time, money etc etc
how willing are we to make those sacrifices?

i miss you guysss Sad physio just ended.... wish i was there at practice
have an awesome time
and ill see you all on sundayyy!!!
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:53 am

" we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. 2"
Gods brings peace! Peace of mind is something great. I wish i had it... :p

"3 We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. 4 And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. "
WOW great verse. I never thoguht of character strength helping our confidence in our hope of salvation... it makes so much sense though!!!

"19 Because one person disobeyed God, many became sinners. But because one other person obeyed God, many will be made righteous."
This entire book, as you will notice, makes basic christian theology into something that makes WAY more sense. I love Romans, and i love how it relates to our life and explains basic christian theology!!

great practice today guys! the overflow at the end was sick!

-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:16 am

Me and Kevin are going to do devos together before we sleep

peace yall
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:44 am

1Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand

HAHA!! i remeber sam said the only reason we can live and that we have a relationship (Christianity) with god exists...
If jesus died and didnt rise from the dead, there would be relationship with god... And this verse is saying that we have
faith and peace with god because of jesus...

8But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Wow, I kno i wouldn't die for alot of people... Altho there are some people in my life that i would die for but he died
for people that have betrayed him... WOW and it only demonstrated he's love for us... God would do soo much more
for us.... Jst like in a song i remember, Your love can not be expressed...

17For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ.

Wow, wat a powerfull message, Death and suffering only came because of one man... People who have faith in god will be
SAVE by one man... LOL!!! SICK VERSE!!
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down