Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Sept 6

2 posters

Go down

Sunday Sept 6 Empty Sunday Sept 6

Post  Kevin Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:10 pm

K so what I got from Sam W's sermon today was that God is with us every step of the way. I really like the term where he said God is like a lamp. He guides us enough so we can go a step. He doesn't shine his light 30km like Sam said, he doesn't want to plan ahead like that. He wants to be with us every step of the way. So that part gave me a better understandign of how God works.

And the other part I like was when he said Jesus was the light thats exposed everything. He would show all our sins and we would notice em all. So we always hear that he's the light of the world. Well this one was kinda random but I like all these analogies.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Sunday Sept 6 Empty Re: Sunday Sept 6

Post  Billy Kim Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:22 am

Hey guys, lol, me and kevin are the only ones who did it... LOL sorry guys, i was out with my family... and i jst came back... we're going out alot these days cuz the break's almost over and cuz my parents have to work, we couldn't do ANYTHINg together as a family so we're trying to go out as much as we can until the last day of the break...

Ummm, i slept RELE late yesterday cuz i was out AGAIN so i couldn't pay attention fully but i remember the very important parts of Sammy's sermone... By the way, it's always privilage to have sammy come with us cuz Sam and sammy both have a different style of preaching and it's always good to listen to both their sermons... I realized that sammy uses alot more metaphores and explains it to us... The lamp thing was a rele interesting part so i was awake for it.... haha, how god reaveals the way for us but not fully so that we can make mistakes and learn... or else, we wouldn't make any mistakes and be more like a robot that god created.... and god didn't want us to be robots but actually have a will of our own...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:20 am

LOL billy, u and me aren't the only ones who did it..
grace started to post up her topic the same time as i did but she finished first, haha
so yea look at the other topic, tons of other ppl did it ;p
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down