Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday may 1st

3 posters

Go down

Sunday may 1st Empty Sunday may 1st

Post  DunNo Sun May 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Sunday morning rain is falling....

i'll post soon.
DunNo
DunNo
minion

Number of posts : 281
Birthday : I'm Germs, a maggot.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Sunday may 1st Empty Re: Sunday may 1st

Post  Kevin Sun May 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Hey guys so what I remember from today's sermon was that Mary took a perfume bottle that was worth a whole years wages and used it for the feet of Jesus. I just wanted to point out that back in the day, all the people wore were sandals and for Mary to wash Jesus' feet with her hair, ESPECIALLY with an expensive bottle, it had a lot of meaning. I've been thinking when was the last time we really did something for God? (Within reason) Today's sermon really reminded me that we should be more like Mary. Not be so bent of the importance of riches because riches are nothing compared to our saviour.

I just wanted to share a verse from today's passage.

24 I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat is planted in the soil and dies, it remains alone. But its death will produce many new kernels—a plentiful harvest of new lives.

I liked how it mentioned that with the death, it will produce more lives. Jesus gave up his life so that us and many more may never die spritually and that we be born again.

Yeahhh that's all

Peacee
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  DunNo Sun May 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Aww... jeez... i forgot most of our sermon today... Rolling Eyes

ummm.... i actually cannot recall what today's sermon was about...
ohhhh wait... i remember now... so we did on john chapter 12... and the sermon was about offering.

ok.. so during the sermon, i was reminded of what my dad said about offering. if it doesn't hurt to give it, you're not giving enough. none of what we have on Earth actually belongs to us, so it should be easy to give back to God what is rightfully his, so even if it hurts, we should always be giving what is his, because then we know for sure that it was a sacrifice to offer up our possesions to him. if it didn't really matter, we can just be considered as giving the church money, but when we are sacrificing our own wants to offer, we are giving it to God. So offer with all your hearts and always remember, if it doesn't hurt to give it, it's not enough... Good night guys... oh... and good job in praise today.... we made a lot of on stage changes to some songs, but we played it well and it sounded good, so good job.
DunNo
DunNo
minion

Number of posts : 281
Birthday : I'm Germs, a maggot.

Back to top Go down

Post  josephpaik Mon May 02, 2011 12:56 am

Well, all i really remember was that offering he talked about. Moses said offering isnt a ticket for worship. Its something you give as a sacrifice. Even if you dont give offerening, you can still worship God. But it would be better sacrificing what we have to him because if it wasnt for him, we wouldnt be here. I really like what jeremy said so im gonna say it again.
If it doesnt hurt to give, its not enough. Sickkkkkk
Truthfully, ive beens tarting to slack from offering but i hope my walk will be set in a striaght path again so that i can send my possesions to Him.
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down