Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acts 21

4 posters

Go down

Acts 21 Empty Acts 21

Post  Grace Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:07 am

hey guys Smile i hope you had a good time at practice !!! sorry i wasnt there...

13Then Paul answered, "Why are you weeping and breaking my heart? I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus." 14When he would not be dissuaded, we gave up and said, "The Lord's will be done."
i actually really loved these 2 verses. like this is what i call devotion+dedication+trust+faith+determination. Paul really loved and trusted God. His faith in God was so strong that he 200% dedicated his life to God after his eyes were opened by God. He's willing to die for God, just like Jesus, he said that what God wants, will be done, even if i have to suffer and give up my life. I think that its a LOT harder to do than just reading it here. You think "oh yeah, i can do that too" but its like a lot harder than we can imagine. In the bible God says that in the end, we have to choose Him or the world. When we choose God, theres a lot we loose from the world, but there is so much more that we gain from God! The song Devotion by Hillsong kept coming to mind. I think we need to think DEEPER about what devotion really means, and why its so important. And really think... honestly... can I devote myself to God's will? I think that we need to strive to be better, love God more, and just really live His way until we can one day say "yes" without any hesitation, without even thinking "well what about....."

40Having received the commander's permission, Paul stood on the steps and motioned to the crowd. When they were all silent, he said to them in Aramaic[a]:
haha so this cuts off... but i just wanted to point somehting out. i found it really interesting how God can give us all these different gifts. I think language is def. one of them. We speak english... but imagine one day God gives you the ability to speak in fluent spanish.... like God can do that kind of stuff. and i just really love how awesome our God's power is! He blessed us all with different gifts! My mom and i were talking today coming home from the library.. and we were talking about different gifts, well specifically the gift of compassion. Its a gift i really wish i had. To be able to see others from God's view, loving them all the same... but really unless you have that gift, its really hard. Like there are only a few people God has blessed with that gift, and at first i was like "i wish i had that... i wish i was more loving to others" but then my mom and i were talking and i realised that God gave us specific gifts to match our personality. To be able to use them naturally without it being wierd... so that we can draw others closer instead of scaring them away. We need to work with what we got. Those spiritual gifts He's blessed us with, shouldnt be put to waste. We need to practice them, and explore what other kinds of gifts we might have!

anyways.. yeah... so this weekend... is pretty much hmwk+exam review....... cancelled everything to work... LOL greatttt ...
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Acts 21 Empty Re: Acts 21

Post  Cathy Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:17 am

ohmygosh... im so tired and so full. THAT WAS A FEAST FIT FOR KINGS, FRIENDS!
ps GRACE WE MISSED YOU
kk so i tried readingi t... but i eyes keep closing on me. but ill read it again tmrw morning!
bonne nuit tout le monde!
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:29 am

I WANNA SHARE ABOUT WHAT I LEARNED TODAY!
haha allan 아저시 !!!
i'm dead sunday?

So we took time to actually try to listen during prayer time today!
And i really realized that's it's so hard to listen,
We can say to God, im listening. But by thinking that, we;re actually not listening.
Listening is so important but it's so hard.
that;s why we should really make a hard effort to listen to God.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:10 am

Hey guys, jst came back from a feast and my friends house...
GOSH!! My eyws are closing on me... do it 2morow mt friends like
all of u guys...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content