Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

acts 22

4 posters

Go down

acts 22 Empty acts 22

Post  Billy Kim Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:00 pm

sdrgbdfgbfvzxfbgrdfv
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

acts 22 Empty Re: acts 22

Post  Billy Kim Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:30 pm

Hey guys, hope u guys had a NICE FULL MEAL!! LOL

7I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, 'Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?'

it's sick cuz paul was descriminating agaisnt the other jews... It was sick how
jesus said "y are u persecuting ME?" it goes along with the saying jesus lives in
us... After jesus died, he came to all of us and what we do to others and including
ourselves, we are doing it to jesus...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:17 am

Hullo everyone!

So in today's chapter, Paul shares the story of how he changed his ways; he used to be a Christian-persecutor, and then completely did a 180 and became an evangelist and preacher whenn he was called by God. For me, the important part of this chapter was the fact that he shared. We already Paul's conversion earlier in Acts, but today we read it againas his testimony to other people. This reminded me of how important it is to share - everyone has different experiences with God, and yet we are all united because every single one of these different experiences reaches out to us in a new way and makes our faith even stronger. This is why we often have people come up and share their testimonies on sundays - because its an important way to really give our lives up to God and ask him to use it for his kingdom. Paul recalls in this chapter that God said to him "For you are to be his witness, telling everyone what you have seen and heard." Thus we see that God commands for us to share our stories - that through our own lives and our own encounters with God, that many more will believe.
That's what I got from today's chapter -see you all tmrw! I'm SO EXCITED
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:01 am

Dang it stupid laughing voices woke me up at 3 am in the morning...ugh I swear if it was the upstairs people...AGH...also dumb street racers. Making loud noises with you cars does not compensate for you small dicks. lol

I agree with Cathy, sharing is one of the most important thing in our faith. We grow together, struggle together, and improve one another. We get to see that we are not alone in our faith. We have many brothers and sisters who are willing to help you out. We are able to hear their stories and grow from them. The bible itself is text filled with the accounts of those who worshiped God, and spiritually they are sharing their testimonies with us.

that is all!

need to catch some zzzzz
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:37 am

So basically in todays cchapter Paul talks about his life before he met God and how the Lord changed his life. I really felt how God doesn't choose favourites and chooses anyone to do his work away from background, personality and lifestyle. God can change someone instantly because He is so awesome! Poeple critize others slot...I find that chrisitans do that more than others. Just like paul was rejected by these people because he was " not fit to live" christians say things like " how is that guy Christian? Look at what he does! He used to do this this and this" but I think it's important to leave pride and realize that we really have no right to say stuff like that. We are so undeserving but God still chooses to use us. I think it's something to be really grateful for and be really happy about Smile how God doesn't judge and gives us allow fair chance to glorify his name in different ways! Today I saw this interview of a ccm singer named sohyang. You should really lookher up. She probablyhas the most amazing, beautiful, powerful voice i've ever heard. But I couldn't believe it when she said that when she was younger she got rejected from the praise team bdcause her voice was too small and couldn't singwell. From there she prayed and promised God that if he blessed her with a powerful voice that she will only use it to sing his songs. Like it's legit unbelievable. She like..... BecAme a role model for me haha
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down