Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

END OF GENESIS!

Go down

END OF GENESIS! Empty END OF GENESIS!

Post  Roh Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:21 pm

Deaths and everything comes to an end here...Joseph's father dies and he died shortly after. Pretty exciting, because it just leads to more and more stories and makes us wonder what's going to be happening after! But too bad, because we won't be doing Exodus after this...maybe in a bit! I've decided to do a book in the New Testament with you guys next because I think I stretched your brains by making you think hard and make your own interpretations from the stories of Genesis. The New Testament is more straight forward and it gives you messages right away so it should be easier!

Anyhow, I got a few things out of this chapter. First, I noticed that Joseph is a man of class. How he's been handling things ever since he got up to the top shows his wisdom. And it seems like that he died such a peaceful and fulfilled death. He was satisfied with his life and he knew that he had done his best for the Lord. Let us strive for that! What a wonderful feeling it would be, knowing that God is happy no matter situation you're in, no matter where you are. Second, Joseph is a man of integrity. He was consistent with his values and actions all through the end and he even cared for his brothers that once hated him, all the way to the end. He seems and acts like the oldest. Shouldn't we all act like that? No matter where we're at in our "ranks" where we serve in the church or in our families, we need to take the initiative and work as if we're all leaders.

Hope you guys enjoyed Genesis!

Roh

ps. I added a new forum topic for tomorrow, Nov 20, and it will be a "Choose Your Own Devotions" Day! Look at the forum topic for more details.
Roh
Roh
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://milal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down