Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psalm 59 May 22

5 posters

Go down

Psalm 59 May 22 Empty Psalm 59 May 22

Post  James Wed May 23, 2012 12:11 am

James
James
Disposable

Number of posts : 411
Birthday : No one cares about my birthday. I like kids.
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Psalm 59 May 22 Empty Re: Psalm 59 May 22

Post  James Wed May 23, 2012 12:18 am

16: But I will sing of your strength,
in the morning I will sing of your love;

These past few days, I've been on FIRE for GOD. I'm starting to read the bible from Genesis to Revelations.
My father had told me to recopy the bible, as he knows that I study by writing things down.
I thought it was a great idea.
We should all celebrate on how strong our Lord is.

How much He gives us, we are undeserving.
How much we give Him, he is worthy of all our praises.
James
James
Disposable

Number of posts : 411
Birthday : No one cares about my birthday. I like kids.
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Wed May 23, 2012 2:23 am

4 I have done nothing wrong,
yet they prepare to attack me.

Don't you all feel like this at some point?? We live good, ethical lives, yet sometimes we seem to have it worse than any of the others that lead poor unethical lives. Why is that sometimes, we do great things, yet we aren't rewarded? The devil continues to attack us for this very reason. Because we live good lives, the devil sees us as a threat and constantly tries to break us down. It might seem frightening but this is our motivation. The fact that we are worth attacking, gives us hope on our christian walk! Think about it!

Good night homies
LONG day at work
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Jong Wed May 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Sorry I haven't been posting much.....I've been really busy at school lately....

I didn't really get a message from this chapter. The thing I was thinking about while reading this was how great David's faith is for God. This was written when Saul sent his soilders to watch David to find out what he has done wrong so that they can kill him. Think about that, the people who wanted to kill him watching David's every move. I thought it was amazing how he still counts on God. I don't have a specific verse to share with you because this whole chapter talks about David's story.

Have a great week everybody!
Very Happy ~Audrey~ Cool
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa Ta Rick Wed May 23, 2012 11:47 pm

God is the almight Lord. He is a powerful God who shows so much mercy towards us and forgives us all the time. He promises us many things and they do come true in time. but what stood out to me the most was the last part of the chapter.
verse 16"but i will sing thy power;yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the mourning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. Why do we praise? to Thank God for what he has done for us. He is always watching over us and protecting us. As i was reading the chapter i was listening to this weeks setlist and i truly felt privielged to be able too worship God and praise out to him.Very Happy:D

ps. this weeks setlist is sickkk xD
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jaake kwon Thu May 24, 2012 12:11 am

K. so this kinda goes to show just how much David relies on God. He actually prayed to him that he'd be delivered from the evil doers and asked for their demise. Which makes me think back to the whole GodView sermon that Pastor Dan Joo gave. know what I mean? This whole Psalm thing is starting to make me worried that David was kinda going crazy a little bit, but in all his tragedy, he still only believed in God, and was willing to do EVERYTHING he was commanded.
jaake kwon
jaake kwon
Disposable

Number of posts : 338
Birthday : 7.21
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down