Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psalm 46

3 posters

Go down

Psalm 46 Empty Psalm 46

Post  Christine Kim Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:41 pm

April 24th Very Happy
Christine Kim
Christine Kim
minion

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Psalm 46 Empty Re: Psalm 46

Post  Christine Kim Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:52 pm

1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in our trouble.
todays passage was talking about how great and powerful God is. His son, Jesus performed many miracles because he had faith in God. Just like disciple Peter had as well. Jesus had unwavering trust in God and had a perfect relationship with Him that he shared with everyone so that others knew about our one and only God.
God is the one that helps us for everything. He IS our refuge and strength. He is always there for us no matter how much we neglect him and no matter what the situation. 8 God is within her, she will not fail; God will help her at break of day. with God, we are just so much better and we can actually take a step forwards in our paths.
i think it is very important for us to understand how great God is and jusr how much he deserves. we are forever in debt to him for all that he has done for us. i find that my devos from Psalms generally have the same idea and message; how powerful God is.
well thats it for today! have an awesome week!! Very Happy
Christine Kim
Christine Kim
minion

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:57 pm

3 Let the oceans roar and foam.
Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge!

I like how this verse challenges the oceans to roar and foam and the mountains to tremble because it shows how much faith we could have in God! it's like having a huge body guard and being like "get at me!" LOL i dunno! i just thought that this verse really packed a punch! it makes me think about my own faith and makes me realize that this is a never-ending, ever-growing thing in my life that will always be there! i love how strong and steady it illustrates God to be, which makes me feel at ease and supported!

that is all Smile bye guys
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Jong Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Hav a track practice 7:45 tomoro....TiReD!

This chapter was short, but it did have a lot of meaning!
This is really about your trust and faith in the Lord and how much you have towards him. I like how all these verses talk about how strong God is and how awsome he is. There's no certain verse that I have but just read the chapter and think about the meaning of the words in that chapter! This reminds me of the famous verse: "I can do all things in Christ which strengthens me."

K, good night guys!
Very Happy ~Audrey~ Cool
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down