Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psalm 22 , March 12

3 posters

Go down

Psalm 22 , March 12 Empty Psalm 22 , March 12

Post  jennifer Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:29 am

Smile
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Psalm 22 , March 12 Empty Re: Psalm 22 , March 12

Post  jennifer Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:38 am

All who seek the LORD will praise him
This line really stuck out to me! Because what it's saying is basically that people who seek the lord will automatically praise him, because they are only seeking him because of positive things. Why would anyone seek anything that would bring them hardship? So what I think is that people like us, around the world, sometimes get thrust into Christianity and therefore don't really have to "seek" the lord. However, we fail to remember that there is a difference between acknowledging the lord and being with the lord. We believe that by awknowledging him that we have created a relationship with him, but we haven't! We must seek for him, and jn that, praise comes along with t. I just found this line to be a very cool line because it really tells me that to be really worshiping god, I should find something in him to seek all of the time. I unno if that all made sense o.O
But that's it ahahah night guys Smile
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa Ta Rick Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:40 am

i didnt really understand alot in this chapter. maybe because im using a king james version where everything word is complex english....

so what i basically think is gonig on is that he is writing about how God is ignoring him. How it seems like God is so far away from his and he doesnt answer when he calls for him.

1st first "My god my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?"
what this meant to me was that we think that God is ignoring us because we think that he doesnt listen to us. In my opinion this is all based on your perspective. God always listens to us but may not answer right away. like it says in the bible somwhere there is a time and place for everything.
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:54 am

Hmmmm, guys I think I'm at the point when I'm too tired to process anything so nothing is standing out. :/ I'll try again early ..today. Haha (:
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down