Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis 8 - August 9 2011

4 posters

Go down

Genesis 8 - August 9 2011 Empty Genesis 8 - August 9 2011

Post  julian Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Please post, guys! Very Happy Here it is!
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Genesis 8 - August 9 2011 Empty Re: Genesis 8 - August 9 2011

Post  julian Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Hey guys... baddddd day to work... not enjoying it one bit... oh well! Last early morning shift of the week! Yesssss! From Thurs and Friday, it'll just be 4 to 8 PM...

In terms of the covenant, there wasn't too much to say about the whole rainbow, but I guess I can maybe discuss a few things... I guess in a time where the pre-Israelites weren't as educated, I'd say God intended the use of the rainbow to SHOW them, on Earth, that what God said always occurred. And I guess not everyone would believe until something would have been seen... who knows, it does still happen today. And in fact, God confirmed this with Noah, who understood everything - pictures and visuals mean a lot more than just words, I'd say anyway!

A very important verse that reappears is to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth! God wanted us to use the land that he provided for us; otherwise it'd just be sitting there all by itself! The land needed workers, and God wanted us to be them! But I could even go further in that we believers should continue to procreate as Christians, where just one day that every tongue will confess to God... but such a thing may not ever happen soon! It is what God would want to happen, I would feel - that every creature worship him!

As far as the prophecies go, there's not too much to discuss, I find...

julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 am

Tim Hortons was a hockey player zz small goch.

JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  josephpaik Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:06 am

hey guys!

At first i couldnt figure out anything from this chapter cause it was mostly God giving signs to Noah so it wasnt much to infer on sooo... after i read Julians post i got ideas about the signs that God gave Noah to see that the water was drying up as the months passed.

The first sign was the Ark came to rest on the mountain of Ararat.
The second was the top of the mountains started to show.
I think the 3rd sign was the most significant. Noah sent out a Dove to see if the water had dried up but it came back the first time. A week later, he sent it out again but it came back again but with an olive leaf in its beak. This showed that the water was starting to dry and there was hope.
Then the last time Noah sent out the Dove, it didnt come back meaning it found a new habitat! thats means more land!

Im not sure about what im about to say cause i havent been keeping up with devos lately but...
i think theres a point where God promises something to Noah. I dont remmeber waht though... :/
can anyone refresh my mind for me ahahah sorry!

Then God said to Noah, bring everyone out of the ark so they can increase in numbers and such. He did as God told him to and then said that never again he will do something like that.

22 As long as the earth endures,
seedtime and harvest,
cold and heat,
summer and winter,
day and night,
will never cease.

If all these are kept, our world will never cease and go through what Noah had to go through again. ahaha and im sure none of us will want to be in that position!
NIGHT!
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:03 am

Yikesss, okay I swear I read this like three times... I'm not getting anything. :$
ALKSJLCALCJSLJC.

I'll read it again, once I wake up tomorrow to see if I get anything with a clear head. (:
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down