Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

colossians 2?

3 posters

Go down

colossians 2? Empty colossians 2?

Post  Grace Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:11 pm

uhmmmmm, i dont know if you guys are doing this today , but ill do it when i get back from my retreat tomorrow Smile

have a good practice and i pray that God will watch over you guys and youll have a good time of worship !
i just wanted to say some words of encouragment !!

practice hard, and i know that all of you have a gift for worship .
but remember its not just about sounding good, feeling God's presence is #1 .
if we dont feel his presence with us while we worship, then we arent really aware of Him, which we should be.. because worship is FOR Him !!
lets teach our church what true worship is Smile

love you allllll <3 havea good weekend everyone ~
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

colossians 2? Empty Re: colossians 2?

Post  Grace Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:56 pm

i am backkkkkkkk Smile
wow it was one night and a not the longest retreat ever... but it was SOOO intense. we actually prayed for like 40 minutes as a group, and it felt like 2 minutes. LOL it felt really good. all the stress, everything i was thankful for.... wow... and kids were like yelling.. i couldnt hear what i was saying.. HAHAH

and praise, wow praise.... it was pretty intense. everyone was sitting... and then i told these girls to stand up.. so for like 30 seconds it was akward and then like one by one everyone started to stand and just sang their hearts out with their hands lifted high in the air , it was so nice to see these kids so into worship~ i hope to see that from our milal congregation just like at our winter retreat!!

i just wanted to share what i learned from there and what we did .
during that 40 minutes of prayer... the pastor who was leading it said "everyone i want you to get in a circle and hold hands. but i want you to face out of the circle. we're going to pray for eachother" why we faced outwards was to represent that we all had eachothers backs. that as leaders we were all accountable for eachother, and i thought of our praise team. we always say that we should be accountable for eachother, and that we need to grow together and learn from eachother... and i really felt the importance of that today. Being a team, being a family... being accountable for eachother... is because as a team, as a church, as brothers and sisters... we got eachothers backs ! yeah ? haha

also , it was @ daehan (woohoo.... haha) but it was wierd... being there with people who werent from MY church... i always went with you guys, and when i went into the sanctuary.. our winter retreat came into my head. when i saw basic's equipment.. it was set up just like ours.. and i thought of you guys a lot. im technically not "on" the team anymore.... but you guys are like family to me.. and i guess ive become really attached :S LOL i think about you guys a lot.. and you guys keep me into devos and stuff, and im really thankful for that. I reflected on my spiritual journey for like the past 2 years... and ive really changed a lot..and being in this kind of community, having this kind of team around me, really helped me grow. I wish milal went to vision x, id love to represent with my actual church Smile but its okaaay, i still see you guys every sunday and at OUR retreat, i have an even better time with you guys ~

hope your practice went well, and ill see you all tomorrow !! Very Happy
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:07 am

we love you too grace Very Happy
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:45 am

hey guys! hope you guys had a good saturday!
"2 I want them to be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love"
replace love with "God".
Knit together by strong ties of GOD. God is love and he is needed for a community, and the purpose of that community being to worship God.

i like at the end where it says that these are of no help to conquer over sinful nature. Its true, i studied other religions both in school and out and i find that a lot of \them have a bandage approach rather than a full out eternity approach.

Anyway see you all tomorrow! Smile

-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:08 am

GOOD morning, yah i did my devos, but sorry i didn't post Smile