Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

colossians 1

5 posters

Go down

colossians 1 Empty colossians 1

Post  Grace Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:09 pm

yeah so nvm, i WILL be here on sunday... my grandpas surgery got cancelled so i dont need to go..... hahaha
this week went by so fast! tomorrows friday already Very Happy

9For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding.
i hope that soon, we'll be able to pray for eachother like this Smile as a family, as brothers and sisters that we'll always remember eachother during prayer and that we'll be able to grow together through musical worship and through prayer !

I didnt get any specifics other then that onne... but i really liked todays chapter Smile i like how it was defining Christ. Saying how Jesus is the physical form of our invisible God, but it clearly defines that Jesus and God are different.

I remember asking my dad about the trinity.like whether they were on the same level, all parts of God and stuff and funniest thing.. the next day, that was exactly what pastor Noh was talking about
its God sent Jesus, and Jesus sent The holy spirit. therefore its God>Jesus>Holy Spirit = trinity, in that order Smile i learned something new ~

have a good practice tomorrow guys! and hope you have a good time worshiping God together... send me texts while im at the retreattt Smile i like getting texts from you, kaaaay ? hahahaha seee yeeeeaaaa.
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

colossians 1 Empty Re: colossians 1

Post  Billy Kim Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:34 pm

ummmm soo guys, I BROKE MY DRUM STICKS WHILE PRACTICING!!ARGGG THE 13 BUCKS!!

I love fruits... but the thing, we only eat fruits that are ripe, sweet, and not bruised...
in other words, perfect fruits... When ever we eat fruits, we would get angry if the fruit
doesnt taste good. But we have to realize, growing your own fruit isnt easy and growing
a Perfect fruit is harder... I liked the part of this chapter when it says. paul uses bearing and
growing fruits with the word of bible... It's tru, we all have seeds inside and bearing and growing
a perfect fruit is gonna be a pain in the ass hard job to do but in the end, god will be the
one tasting if our fruits are ripe and delicious...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:44 am

Oh man baby patrol is so tiring. So Nathan is in our house, and we're taking care of him. Oh man the crying and the crapping. So we need to constantly watch him, cause he can scratch himself, and you just have to watch him all day. So basically, when my brother in law is out, I am daddy number 2. Wow, can you imagine if he said my name first rather than my bro's hahaha shafted by the baby.

Sry about not posting, I kind of got lost in the whole baby thing. lol I am so pro at changing diapers now. Worst is when you think he crapped, so you check nothing there...and than he pees on your face.

lol the crying...the sweet agonizing crying at night. You just feel so bad, you have to go to it. Yah, sometimes babies cry for no reason, and falls back to sleep.

His Korean name is Kim sung bi

Colossians 1

I really liked "Christ is the visible image of the invisible God." You get a perspective of what Jesus really went through. He was the physical representation of God, and he went through so much crap for us.

I really like that. Jesus is the ruling Son of all of God's extended family.

"He made the things we can see and the things we can't see."

I don't know why but this really stood out for me. Can you imagine if we can see what God sees. It will be frighting. God knew that we will never be able to comprehend everything he sees, so he made it invisible to protect us.

God is the sustainer of everything!

that is all...lol so tired haha c ya
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:23 am

awww allan
daddy #2! thats so cute Smile
so im not gonna lie i didnt get much from this chapter. but i had a great day today, my religion class went to the local church today and we had some time of prayer and meditation, which i definitely took advantage of, even though others didnt. and then we went downtown and fed the homeless. it was a great day Smile

see you all tmrw, everyone!
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven.Hong Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:47 am

Hello guys sorry for the late post I fell a sleep after school and woke up like 20mins ago LOL time goes fast when ur sleeping haha I hope everyone is having a great week and tomorrow is finally friday heheh

From this chapter I didn't get a a lot but it talks about prayer and it thought it was important because for me it is difficult to pray but I try to. but I should be praying everyday because that's a way to communicate with God as a praise team we are setting the example for the kids that come out on sundays when if we aren't doing it there is a bigger chance that they won't too so we should take this chapter seriousily and show people we are a true praise team. Sexyyyy

Have fun at school tomorrow!
I will see you tomorrow
Love you all
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content