Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday (Feb 19th) were doing devos together, grace... just... continue to look pretty ahaha...

3 posters

Go down

Friday (Feb 19th) were doing devos together, grace... just... continue to look pretty ahaha... Empty Friday (Feb 19th) were doing devos together, grace... just... continue to look pretty ahaha...

Post  Isaac Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:42 pm

ahahahaha
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Friday (Feb 19th) were doing devos together, grace... just... continue to look pretty ahaha... Empty Re: Friday (Feb 19th) were doing devos together, grace... just... continue to look pretty ahaha...

Post  Grace Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:26 pm

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA im liking the title
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Friday (Feb 19th) were doing devos together, grace... just... continue to look pretty ahaha... Empty Re: Friday (Feb 19th) were doing devos together, grace... just... continue to look pretty ahaha...

Post  Grace Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:02 pm

harro everybodddyyy !
hows it been .
hope you all had a good friday, and pracy went well ~
this week has been really crazy for me. my teachers packed in so much during the past 4 days.. lol
im in a really good mood right now cause its official.... i am going back to vision x Smile LOLLL
as a small group leaderr.....?.....gulp...........

so for today, i know you guys did devos together and i dont want to do the next chapter without you guys.. so i wanted to share a video.
its vision x from 2 years ago. probably a really important year for me spiritually. i learned so much and i wanted to share a bit with you.
i wanted to show you how it looked. how it worked. and BASIC's style of worship.
if you watch carefully.. the worship starts with the leaders. all those hands all those tears.... it was intense. But look how the leaders arent so focused on the music. in the middle of the song they would stop and take time to pray... take the time to spend THEIR time with God. Its important to lead the congregation into worship.. but OUR time is important as well. We shouldnt feel burden, we shouldnt be focused on perfecting the song. We should have a good time with God when we are leading. I remember BASIC's bassist asked "how do i worship while playing the bass." And its true.. like unlike the singers... you REALLY need focus while playing the bass.. you cant really jump around or raise a hand ... but as long as its for GOD's glory.. it IS worship.
The video's 19 minutes long.. you can skim through.. but listen to what the pastors say.... its pretty inspiring.
and excuse the wierd punishments... LOL we have a fear factor thing every year... LOLLLLL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O8Q31dUfkI
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven.Hong Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:01 am

Hello sexy ladys
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down