Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devotion S-H-I-P P-A-L (18)

Go down

Devotion S-H-I-P  P-A-L (18) Empty Devotion S-H-I-P P-A-L (18)

Post  Allan Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:00 pm

Random fact of the day# 2 Dante's devine comedy consist of 3 parts which are diveded into Hell, Heaven, and purgatory

What is your random fact of the day people? LOl

anyway...

John 18

My goodness Jesus is so calm and he knows what he is saying infront of the high preist, and it's weird seeing Peter defending Jesus, and then soon after denying him. What in the world came over him during the breif moment he was willing die to defend Jesus, and after he denied him. WHY? Was that fake bravery, I mean he could of died by opposing the soldiers, So already he risked his neck, but after, he denied Jesus when normal citizens (not soldiers) asked about him and his connection to Jesus. (I am confused)

Anyway back to topic, we can all be like peter sometime. Peter who was so close to God even he denied knowing him. I had my moments too in school. Your with your friends and someone brings up religion in that topic, firstly you are asking yourself (WHYYY!!!? DID YOU BRING That topic up). It's weird when you have a Hindu, Buddhist, and a Christian talking about religion. I had that happen, and I just shut upped. not wanting to talk about it. We sould not be hiding it, but instead we should share the good news (CAUSE SAHRING IS CARING!) =) Very Happy

anyway that all for today

Oh yah Jacob I think his name was written, because manybe after Jesus healed his ear he become a believer himself later on...Well thats my guess. Lol

Come ON FIRDAY COME ON, THIS IS TORTURE waiting for it.

K take it easy everyone
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down