Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Own Devotion.

Go down

Own Devotion. Empty Own Devotion.

Post  JacobPk Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:11 am

I have a math test tomorrow. sick Smile

Today i wanted to do a devo on some stuff that has been going through my mind, and one of them is selfishness. I did Proverbs 18, and there are a few verses that stuck out to me. The first one "Unfriendly people care only about themselves; they lash out at common sense." These days i've been so tired for some reason and i have a few projects but i caant find the strength to stay awake. As a result...my friends are willing to stay up to do it. It just makes me look abd but also feel bad. I've been praying for more focus and strength these days and it's starting to come around. i have been praying for humility and patience, and it's helped me to become better at taking the iniative, and putting things like tiredness and time aside.
Also in verse 24 at the end of the chpater it says this " There are friends who destroy each other, but a real friends sticks closer than a brother" When i read this verse, our praise team came to my mind. aha I got a chance to talk with Hannah today about our praise team and what not and we wondered if we're going to remain how we are right now in a couple of years. WIll we still be tight? ahaha. Personally i don't like to take friendships lightly, and me being a sensitive person, things get on my mind aha. I imagine our kids to become best friends ahaha wouldn't that be sick. But i think there are lots of gaps in our praise team, some members being closer to others while some are more isolated and its something we need to work on. Not only for the benefit for the unity of our team, but for ourselves individually.
i could go on and on, but i got to my point!
I'll see you guys tomorrow! The week just seems to go by too quickly, it's preety swell.
Ciao
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down