Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 Devotion

2 posters

Go down

11 Devotion Empty 11 Devotion

Post  Allan Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Gosh I am so sped when it comes to forums, I got lost the first 15 minutes
Came back from helping out Grade.9 day whooo (Who got school spirit!!...umm I do!)
Yah it was basically a spirit-fest; people who were helping out had to teach cheers to the 9-ners and let's just say it was occurred.
My group country was japanese (I didnt pick it coincidentally I just got the country Japan) so here is our cheer
" J-A!, J-A!, J-A!, P-A-N, and than the wave "whhooo!!" and the finally a 90 degree bow while making the "gwang!!" sound

LOL my day went amazing

Devotion 11

Well I kinda had a self reflection when reading this verse and I discovered something interesting. So Jesus asks Martha basically do you believe that I am Christ, (verse 25 "I am resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies"), and Martha says Yes. Jesus asked that the stone to be removed, and Martha said "by this time there is a bad odor for he has been there for our days, and
Jesus replied, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"

To sum it up Martha told Jesus she believed in him and the moment Jesus try to being back Lazarus she was having doubts.

I pray that this praise team no...this family will not root itself in doubts. I hope that we will always move forward and remove any doubts in our hearts, and truly beleive in God's miracles. Even when the situation might look grim, I say forget the negative aspect, becasue there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

P-R!, P-R!, P-R!, A-I-S-E!! GOOOOO "PRAISE TEAM" WHHOOOO WAVE!!! Very Happy Very Happy affraid lol!
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

11 Devotion Empty Re: 11 Devotion

Post  Steven.Hong Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:39 am

I hope you like the grade 9 day
hahaha
that must have been really boringgggg