Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 28th

3 posters

Go down

May 28th Empty May 28th

Post  Isaac Mon May 25, 2009 10:28 pm

dfa
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

May 28th Empty Re: May 28th

Post  Allan Thu May 28, 2009 11:20 pm

ya i am sick in bed and I have a fever + headache + runny nose + can't breath, but at least I didn't go to school...crap have a presentation tomorrow, at this rate I might miss tomorrow to. Ugh, learn from my mistake and don't leave your door open when it's raining. Ugh just looking at a computer screen is torture.

ugh headache I am going to make this short and sweet!

Warning about self-confidence

Remember, it is sin to know what you ought to do and then not do it

Don't boast and talk as if you know what is going to happen tomorrow. It is not our place to guess the days ahead of us. Don't be full of yourself because God does not like that. "Boasting is evil", and I do it sometimes to, the thing is when your are boasting you tend to put God back at your mind

kk c ya guys, oh and I don't know but it seems like that me coming tomorrow is becoming slim, lol my parents got angry/concern when I said I am still going to practice
so I'll tell you guys tomorrow
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Fri May 29, 2009 2:02 am

Hhahah Allan you're a trooper!
It's so rainy today.. And I went to the optometrist today to find out that my eyes are just getting worse and worse and I want to cry because I'm totally gonnna be one of those koreans that are like blind without their glasses.. And I'm gonna look like a nerd-fob-asian girl for the rest of my life. My mother suggested laser eye surgery. But the thought of them cutting open my eye is really not a pleasant one, especially since I have a strange eye-phobia. Gross.

hahah anyhoo
Galatians 5:13
"You, my brothers, were called to be free.
But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature;
rather, serve one another in love."
I found this verse a little strange.. Cause we always talk about 'freedom in God' as being freed from sin, but I dont understand how one would use freedom from sin to indulge in freedom. haha but that's not the point. I guess the verse can always be talking about freedom in a worldly sense - because God gaves us the gift of choice, we have the freedom to decide how to act, what to say, etc. And even though freedom seems like a wonderful thing, it can often end up screwing us over when we choose to abuse this freedom. Since we have complete control over our actions and thoughts, God really warns us not to stray into sinful nature with this freedom. But instead, we should use our choices to serve each other and really express love.
Wow its getting late. G'night y'allz.
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down