Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 17 DEVOTION =)

3 posters

Go down

John 17 DEVOTION =) Empty John 17 DEVOTION =)

Post  Allan Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:55 am

12:26 pm It's technically Wednesday so....

Lol I AM NOT TIRED AGHHHGH

John chapter 17

Sniff* what a awsome prayer that was , man it's so intense.

Jesus' time has come and he takes time to pray for himself, disciples and all the believers.

"that all of them may be one"

I am pondering about this verse and it has such a strong meaning. All the believers will be able to come together and unify as one, and synergy will start to happen. We will all be able to become tune with God. Wow just got goose bumps. Jesus is not only talking about the believers in his time but the generations that are still to come. We will all have a role to fufill during our time in this world. I really like the words unity and synergy. Because they mean to bring something to something closer, and from that unified compound something just clicks.

I use to be a really shy person and I hated being close to people, but at the sametime I really envied those who were in social groups. Unity and synergy was something I never got experince for a long time. I basically was a loner it was bitter sweet. I didn't hate the people around me, but the feeling of vulnerability when you get close to someone drived me away from getting close to anyone. I liked being a loner lol man I was totally different back than. The church was a place I learned to trust people. Chruch gave me the chance to drop my shy outlook and start getting to know people.

One where everybody is comfortable with everyone and loves everyone. Synergy

This chapter hits close to home and I really like it

Sleep kk now I am getting tired llol

K good morning or good afternoon to you guys

P.s. Is it Jesus' or Jesus's it's been pulling my chain lol
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

John 17 DEVOTION =) Empty Re: John 17 DEVOTION =)

Post  Isaac Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:22 pm

Jesus' just like Moses'
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

John 17 DEVOTION =) Empty 17 Prayer 17, Se7en

Post  JacobPk Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:42 pm

haha I officially dropped my law class. So awesome Smile
and i told my mom about the long distance call,, she freaked.
it's ok, i'm getting a job, or is in search of one. Mission mission!

Ok John 17
FIrst i want to say this is uberly wicked, JESUS is praying for US. SO unworthy and yet he loves us this much and this isn't even the extent of his love. His Love has no limits, and it never will.
I just want to break this down into 3 parts. Jesus prays for himself first, then his disciples then the future generation to come. Jesus reallys separates US, disciples, from the WORLD. I see the world in this case in 2 ways. The earthly world, God's creation, but i don't think Jesus' main focus is the earht but the Humanly world. Sin only exists because of us humans and because of that Jesus separates us from them because we believe and are saved. Soo Awesome Very Happy Frankly, i feel some what guilty because obviously we dont' deserve his Love right? SO it is quite the sad. Also i like verse 21 how Jesus prays about being us as ONE. I always wanted to see our ministry as just not a korean, but multicultural church, and be seriously like a FAMILY. And i guess we are starting it aren't we? Through our praise team, i know by God, we can show people what family really is and they will desire to join. That way, we can expand our love for other Believers and together we can make a HUGE impact on the world.
Also verse 26, Jesus uses the word "Continue"
We are carrying our Jesus' missions so i feel somewhat honoured dont' you? so WE should continue to carry otu on God's mission and Never stop.

I'm learning bboy cheers
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

John 17 DEVOTION =) Empty Re: John 17 DEVOTION =)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down