Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to Jesus as You Are - August 5, 2013

2 posters

Go down

Come to Jesus as You Are - August 5, 2013 Empty Come to Jesus as You Are - August 5, 2013

Post  James Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:34 am

Romans 5:8
8 But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.

Psalms 57:3
3 He will send help from heaven to rescue me, disgracing those who hound me. My God will send forth his unfailing love and faithfulness.

Everything that Jesus did for you he did out of love. The Bible says that God made you to love you. The only reason you're alive is because you were made to be loved by God.

And God didn't just SAY he loved you, he showed it. The Bible says, "God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners." (Romans 5:8 NLT) The Bible says while we were still sinners -- Before I even knew God, before I even knew I needed God in my life, Jesus died for me.

There's a myth that says I've got to clean up my act before I can come to God. No! You come to God with your problems - the good, the bad, and the ugly.

God says, "You don't have to clean up your act. Just bring it all to me. Bring me all your problems. I have the answer." You don't wait. Jesus say, "Come as you are."

The Bible says, "He will send down help from heaven to save me because of his love." (Psalm 57:3 LB) Jesus came from heaven to save us because he loves us.
James
James
Disposable

Number of posts : 411
Birthday : No one cares about my birthday. I like kids.
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Come to Jesus as You Are - August 5, 2013 Empty Re: Come to Jesus as You Are - August 5, 2013

Post  michellee. Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:15 pm

We don’t have to be perfect to know His Love or to be loved by Him. He loves us unconditionally, even with all our flaws He still wants to know us, and sees us perfectly. He demonstrated His Great Love through Jesus, exempting us from sin so we could be saved, loved by Him and know of the Greatest Love.
I think while people have this idea that we have to be perfect to be loved by God, He sees otherwise. God loves us even though we aren’t perfect, although we may never be perfect, we are loved flaws and all. God is willing to fix us, raise us, and help us through it all, we can come to Jesus as we are.

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end."
-Ecclesiastes 3:11
michellee.
michellee.
minion

Number of posts : 74
Birthday : 13/03 - I smell like laundry.
Registration date : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down