Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus Releases Us From Judgment - August 3, 2013

Go down

Jesus Releases Us From Judgment - August 3, 2013 Empty Jesus Releases Us From Judgment - August 3, 2013

Post  Pa Ta Rick Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:46 pm

John 5:24
24 “I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.

John 3:18
18 “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son.

1 John 4:8
8 But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

1 Corinthians 13:5
5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged.

Romans 8:1
1 So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.

Jesus' death and resurrection releases us from judgment.

You may imagine a day of judgment where you're standing outside the gates of heaven in a really, really long line, and you're slowly moving forward, one step at a time. As you get closer, you start to sweat and wonder, "Am I going to get in?"

I have good news for you. Jesus promises that those who believe in Him - his death and resurrection - will not be judged. (John 3:18)

I've got a friend named Buddy who says, when he was a little kid, his Sunday school teacher taught him that God was sitting in heaven writing down every bad thing that Buddy ever did. She actually made the class sing a song every week that went: "My Lord is writing all the time. Writing, writing, writing all the time."

Is that the way God treats us when we come and put our faith in Christ? No! In fact, God is erasing, erasing, erasing all the time. Forgiving, forgiving, forgiving all the time. He's sitting in heaven hitting the delete button.

The Bible says, "God is love" (1 John 4:Cool; and "Love . . . keeps no record of wrongs" (1 Corinthians 13:5 NIV). If you put your trust in the love of Jesus Christ, your sins are wiped out (Romans 8.1).
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down