Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 12! I know its late, i dont know if im supposed to do one, Roh said yes so ill start?

Go down

John 12! I know its late, i dont know if im supposed to do one, Roh said yes so ill start? Empty John 12! I know its late, i dont know if im supposed to do one, Roh said yes so ill start?

Post  Isaac Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:00 am

Its 11.42pm now and i dont think anyone else will end up doing one, seeing as Roh is still prob on the subway and everyone else is tired from practice. (which was great btw!)

John 12
First part, girl puts expensive perfume on Jesus' feet to prepare him for his death but Judas (who steals from the group apparently, which makes him for of an ass than i thought he was) gets angry saying it should have been donated to the poor. Jesus replied that he would not be here forever unlike the poor. He seems bitter to me here, can someone care to explain?

The main part that stood out to me was the donkey riding part. Our lord, savior, God, and friend rode in majestically in a donkey... Shocked
Humility at its best!
I would write more but im tooo tired... and its 12:00 and i have work tmr :p

night!
-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down