Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

acts 26- dec.6

5 posters

Go down

acts 26- dec.6 Empty acts 26- dec.6

Post  jennifer Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Smile
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

acts 26- dec.6 Empty Re: acts 26- dec.6

Post  jennifer Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:27 pm

what i got in this chapter is that God has the power to turn anyone into faithful christians! Saul was totally against God before he was shown to him, but God make it so that we changed his beliefs!
this reminded of what yeni told us in bible study! that we cannot convert people by ourselves, we can only show them actions that make us stand out from other non-christians to set us apart as christians. By showing them our actions, people will see and be introduced the love of God, giving God the opportunity to open their eyes Smile
i think that's hard when were dealing with our school friends and whatnot, because we either tend to act "bad" around them, or just the same as any other person! oorr! we try to shove the word into their face, hoping that they will grasp on, but this is not the way to go Smile trust in God and let him work through that person, and we can pray for that to happen!
yeah i was all worried because one of our duties as christians is to introduce non christians to God, but i didnt wana be one of those raging Christ-obsessed people that freak others out by trying to convert them! but since actions speak louder than words, im releieved LOL
anywho! thats all i got for today!
buhbye Smile
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Kim Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:19 pm

hey guys! so sorry i havent posted in a while...long story...
ok so todays chapter pretty much tells us how paul talks about how he turned to faith in Jesus Christ and God. and before he did, he confessed that he lived as a pharisee. what i got out of the chapter is that God is so strong that he can change us into people of Christ. sorta like what pastor daniels been getting at about collision. many people like saul collided with God to change himself into a better person and understand what true religion is that turned him into paul.
well thats it for now! sorry its been so long! :$
have a great week guys!
Christine Kim
Christine Kim
minion

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  josephpaik Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:24 am

hey guys!
sorry i havent been posting altely...
grr

From this chapter, what i got was that God can work miracles through anyone. Even non-believers. In this chapter, the persecutor of Jesus, Saul, is a non-believer but after Jesus talks to him, he changed him in a blink of an eye. All Jesus had to say was, "i have appeared to you to appoint you as a servent an as a witness of what you have seen of me and what i will show you." Basically, Saul became a believer right away, because Christ gave him the knowledge and miracles that he performed to Saul. He realized the miracles that Christ did right away and was a witness on His side immediately.
If you guys have friends who arent believers, and YOU already tried to pour your wisdom of Jesus to them, and it didnt work, DONT LOSE HOPE. Jesus will work his miracles and all you have to do is pray and continue to have fiath that God will work his miracles through your friends and through you.
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:48 am

Woops, I realized I posted for yesterday.... LOL... I'll post tmr

Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa Ta Rick Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:08 am

What i got from this was that God can change people from bad to goood. As youve read in the bible, Paul used to prosecute jews and prosecuting Jesus. But one day he met Jesus and he totally changed. This reminds me of what paster Daniel has been talking about. Collision. It seems to me that Paul had a big collision with God and God over-powered him and Paul just changed totally.
All i got
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down