Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 27th

2 posters

Go down

November 27th Empty November 27th

Post  James Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:43 pm

To be honest, I zoned out halfway... But, it really hit me when he was talking about his aunt and how she did more Christian-like things than actual Christians. On Thursday, one of my friends noted that Christians did more sins than any other religion. I didn't really know what to say and I walked away :/

Have a great week guys!!!
James
James
Disposable

Number of posts : 411
Birthday : No one cares about my birthday. I like kids.
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

November 27th Empty Re: November 27th

Post  Audrey Jong Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Today, Daniel started talked about football from the movie: The Bindside. He also talked about how this relates to your faith. He mentioned about how we judge people differently just because of religion or intrests or pastors. But as he said, everyone has flaws and don't hate the sinner but hate the sin. There are sometimes parts of people's actions that God doesn't approve of 100%. This service reminded me of one of the verses I read in the bible retreat about how we can't judge others until we look at ourselves and to take the speck out your eye before you talk about the specks in other people's eyes. So mainly I thought this service was about opening up and not to be uncomfortable when something new happens and also not to be afraid to collide with some people.

Gooooood night peoples!
Very Happy ~Audrey~ Cool
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down