Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acts 10

5 posters

Go down

Acts 10 Empty Acts 10

Post  Audrey Jong Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:31 pm

It's Friday everyone!
Don't worry I wont sing "friday-rebbeca black".....
Well anyways, this chapter is about how Cornelius met an angel who gave him orders to get simon Peter over. Cornelius was a man who feared the Lord. and after Peter talked to him, cornelius asked Peter to stay with him for several more days. They also talked about how God told Peterr to kill an animal and eat it. Since it is against the Jewish rules to eat anything that is unclean, Peter had been confused for a while because he had the same vision three times, but he still didn't understand.

Sorry, I didn't get much from this chapter.....see everyone tomorow!
Smile ~Audrey~ Cool
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Acts 10 Empty Re: Acts 10

Post  Sarah Oh Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:51 pm

I didn't get anything from this chapter.... sorry :/
The part about where Peter gets hungry and God tells him to kill an animal and eat, confuses me. I dont get why he said that it's "Unpure or unclean".
Sarah Oh
Sarah Oh
minion

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  josephpaik Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:54 pm

hey guys!
i didnt get much form this chapter. sorryy
im really excited for praise!! get pumped Very Happy
see you guys tomorrow!
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:45 am

“Do not call something unclean if God has made it clean."
this verse sticks out to me because it is a different reiteration of us not havingn the right to judge others. We may not judge basedd on our observations that someone is "unclean" because it is God who knows all, and God who may judge who is clean and unclean. We must assumer everything is unclean until God says it is clean because we all sin. And when God says it is clean, we should have the faith to believe that that certain thing is clean, throwing away all of our previous opinions!
thats all i got from today's chapter!
ssee yaaall tmr!
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:54 am

34 Peter fairly exploded with his good news: "It's God's own truth, nothing could be plainer: God plays no favorites!

Hey guys, This verse immediately made me think about Pastor Mark's sermon last week. Some of God's rules are so simple yet we don't abide by them. I like how PAstor Mark brought up the saying, Back to the basics. That's exactly what we need to return to, the basics. God does ask for complicated things in our lives but his core teachings are such simple ones, his truth could not be plainer. Yeah!
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down