Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 Peter 1

+4
jennifer
josephpaik
Pa Ta Rick
Kevin
8 posters

Go down

1 Peter 1 Empty 1 Peter 1

Post  Kevin Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Damn it.. Korean songs are such a hassle ahah
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

1 Peter 1 Empty Re: 1 Peter 1

Post  Kevin Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Hey guys
Park Moxaneem just sent me the rest of the setlist cause apparently there's more songs that they do weekly that we sitll need to learn hahha. Also, I'll put in our original set.

Original set
1.찬송가 hyme 308장
2.여호와의 영광을 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PA3L1lPXuQ
3.왕되신 주께 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41H1kgGXzU
4.주 여호와는 광대 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKEe1V5FyhY (JUST CHORUS, 0:00-0:33)

Special set
1.아주먼옛날 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4tu6a-nZ6o (JUST CHORUS 1:15-1:43)
2.나의 모습 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc3x12nh-7k
3.마지막 날에 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsdnwnoGJm0

Sorry for this late notice.
I just got this setlist today as well.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa Ta Rick Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Woot Looooong weekend
Awww Yeeeeeee Cool

So Peter 1 talks about how we should be thankful to God for giving us a second chance at life. A verse that stood out to me was verse 6-7 "In this time you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. 7, These have come so that you faith-of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refine by fire-may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed." This verse means alot because it is saying that the times we have suffered helped us gain more faith and made our faith worth more than gold. This is saying alot about our faith.

Be Holy
We should prepare our minds for action and be self-controlled. We should set our hope fully on the grace gived to us when Jesus Christ is revealed. We should stay away from our evil desires and we shold call ourelves holy as the bible tells us to.
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  josephpaik Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:58 pm

hahaha. didnt get much from this chapter. hope to get it tomorrow. see you guys tomorro!
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:52 am

ohmaigasheee im going to sound like a white person singing korean tmr Sad
LOL anywho
6 So be truly glad
these four words stuck out to me from te whole chapter. this is because in the context of what theyre talking about, the words are really powerful! be truly glad for everything that God has blessed us with. Be glad for the hurting es blessed us with and be glad for the challenges God throws upon us. For we know that this is all done to help us grow as people, and in him.
this connects to thanksgiving! Very Happy coincidence? i think not
actually maybe.
but yeah! be GLAD that everything that has happened to us as appened. because God has a purpose for all of us Smile
i gotsta work on my accent
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:14 am

Yeah, I didn't get much today, either. I shall see you guys tomorrow. ahaha, goodnight!
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:17 am

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................... the setlist actually sounds like fun LOOOOOL , wish i could join you guys........ but i gotta stay with the kids on sunday >.< have a LOT of fun tomorrow guys, and good luck with all the korean Razz
ill see you all on sundayyyyy ~~~~~~
keep up with your devos too Smile
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:25 am

What a week, I slept at 3 pm and woke up at 7 am. That was such a nice catch up on my sleep...

24 For, “All people are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
25 but the word of the Lord endures forever.”

Iunno what I can say about these verses but to say that they are really beautiful... You guys can understand these verses. Just a couple of words that we should take time a appreciate.

There's nothing really new I learned from this chapter. There were some importants things in this chapter but nothing that I didn't know before...

See you early today guys lol
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  DunNo Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:30 am

Hey guys... Sorry for not posting for awhile... I've still been on the forum and reading our chapters, but I find it extremely awkward to say I didn't get anything.... hahaa.

7 Pure gold put in the fire comes out of it proved pure; genuine faith put through this suffering comes out proved genuine. When Jesus wraps this all up, it's your faith, not your gold, that God will have on display as evidence of his victory.

This verse caught my eye and that one phrase: it's your faith, not your gold" meant so much. The "gold" might be anything. Our faith will be put on display, but only if the faith is genuine and pure. The 'gold' might mean anything depending on who we are. For some of us, it might be praise. Praise is golden in a way, but should we ever be made an example of, we're not going to be recognized as a praise-team member. Praise is just a way to make our faith evident to God. Our prayers may be evidence of faith, but should not be expecting to be recognized for the gold, but like the verse says, God will have our faith as evidence of his victory. Just wanted to share what I thought... Besides that, I didn't get much... Good night!
DunNo
DunNo
minion

Number of posts : 281
Birthday : I'm Germs, a maggot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:47 am

13 So think clearly and exercise self-control. Look forward to the gracious salvation that will come to you when Jesus Christ is revealed to the world.

The two sections of this verse were a little off topic but I would just like to emphasize the exercise self control part. There's so many temptations in our everyday lives but WE are the ones along with God who can make the choice to do the right thing. Sometimes it might be hard to control ourselves, we might give in to temptation, but that's when we are able to go to God. Self control is taken lightly sometimes but it's one of the good fruits that we all ideally should bare. The passage doesn't seem like one to stick out, it's very simple and straight forward but it truly is one of the things to holy living.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down