Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark 15 June 27

3 posters

Go down

Mark 15 June 27 Empty Mark 15 June 27

Post  Kevin Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:20 am

Last exam today
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Mark 15 June 27 Empty Re: Mark 15 June 27

Post  jennifer Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:44 am

hey guys! im finding it a bit hard to find something new in this book because moses just read this stuff nd those lessons moses taught are kinda related to the whole book so nothing really sticks out to me :S
i tried to read this chapter and it was about the crucifixion of christ and how he was buried and the sadness of mary and else.
its a really popular chapter of the bible! nd there are many ways to interpret it but its not happening today for me :S sorry guys!
hopefully the next book will be more refreshingg Razz
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:10 pm

I think that what i really admired about Pilate was that he wanted to set Jesus free... he believed him, and knew he was innocent and wanted to free Jesus...
but at the end of the day...it was all part of God's plan, and Jesus followed through with it because he knew that it was the right thing to do.
Image if Jesus was set free... we would all still be in chains as sinners who cannot escape.
It was so hard for Jesus, but He did because he loved us.
It's something that we should all be really grateful for, and should always remember... for basically everyone.. this is something that is taken advantage of so easily... for non believers it doesnt even matter, but it was and always will be the biggest and greatest sacrifice ever made, all for us.
We need to thank Him, because, as a result of this sacrifice, we have all been set free, and we can go to heaven and spend eternity with God forever Smile
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:11 pm

sorry i havent posted in a really long time guys, but you know what? exams are over and summer is here, and im totally back on track Smile
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down