Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark 3 June 8th

+2
jennifer
Kevin
6 posters

Go down

Mark 3 June 8th Empty Mark 3 June 8th

Post  Kevin Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:47 pm

a
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Mark 3 June 8th Empty Re: Mark 3 June 8th

Post  jennifer Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:00 pm

the thunders scaryyy Sad
sorry i didnt get really anything new from this passage today!!
pretty much the same message! Jesus was a trouble maker for Christ!
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:14 pm

so there was this short thunderstorm... and i almost had a heart attack when i heard the first thunder LOLLLLL omgggg... just working away on my ISU and i was home alone... and i hear crashing noise..... no big deal...... HAHAHAHAHHA

7Jesus led his disciples down to the shore of the lake. Large crowds followed him from Galilee, Judea, 8and Jerusalem. People came from Idumea, as well as other places east of the Jordan River. They also came from the region around the cities of Tyre and Sidon. All of these crowds came because they had heard what Jesus was doing.
It amazes me to always read how big and how good of a leader Jesus was.
Some people have the gift of leadership.. and by joining a praise team we have also taken a leadership role... but imagine having all of those people following you!!!! Crazy! Smile
Let's spread the word... LEAD these people like Jesus did Smile

33Jesus asked, "Who is my mother and who are my brothers?" 34Then he looked at the people sitting around him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers. 35Anyone who obeys God is my brother or sister or mother."
Very cool verses Smile
reminds us that we are all family Smile Brothers and sisters in Christ, sons and daughters of God. We're all connected. Even if it's not by blood, we're related in God's family tree ~
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  julian Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Much of this chapter was interesting to read - nothing particularly new. However, it begged me to think about a few thoughts:

I was always curious about whether 'unforgivable or eternal sin' were to exist - or even the several deadly sins that the Lord hates. I'm aware of the fact that sin is truly sin, but verse 29 interests me where defaming and blaspheming the holy spirit would lead to guilt of an eternal sin. I guess I'm asking that question to all of us - maybe we can have a good discussion out of it.

I also liked verse 35, where the idea of being 'brothers and sisters in Christ' comes into play - anyone is our sibling in Christ if he or she does God's will. And this definitely is pretty true - doing God's will out of LOVE is the key factor. After all, brothers and sisters communicate pretty often, and they grow together and nurture each other, especially in a spiritual sense. I mean, the fact that we do devotions together is a blessing in that all of us are able to share and express our thoughts on what we read, or even being able to encourage one another.

I'm off to study vectors.
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  DunNo Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:05 am

i had a black out for like an hour around 6 to 7... it was quite scary actually...

geez... i've been on for like an hour now... and i can't find anything substantial... it's good to read and to know what happened, but there isn't too much space for reflection I think... sorry... and good night...
DunNo
DunNo
minion

Number of posts : 281
Birthday : I'm Germs, a maggot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:26 am

Hey guys
I didn't get much from todays reading
Perhaps I'll find a different book VERY soon hahah...
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:57 am

Uh.. guys, I didn't get anythingg... :S sorry....
I keep reading it, but there's nothing that I can find...

So, I'll just try for the next one again. hahaha
goodnight, guyss!
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down