Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

extra devo ?

2 posters

Go down

extra devo ? Empty extra devo ?

Post  Grace Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:40 pm

my friend Amy posts these blogs on BLOGSPOTTT (YEE) haha
and she puts up her devos pretty much, like reflections of how God is so involved in her life and i love them so much
i learn a lot, and i can actually relate to what shes experiencing
i want to share this one with you guys Smile
maybe you grade 12's can relate, or can look back on this when youre in uni !

By His grace

I can't believe that 2010 is fast approaching.

I know it's a little early to reflect, but I think that this year has been very eye-opening for me. I've learned a lot about myself and I think a lot of my naivety has left me.

I see the world from a different perspective now, and I feel like I've become full of compassion for those less fortunate. I know how hard it is to work full-time and to support myself. Currently, I'm paying for my own tuition, which is a humbling experience because I constantly feel like I'm in need of God's grace.

This year, I experienced God's love like never before. There were many times when I felt hurt, broken, and helpless. And I couldn't help but cry, grieve, and pray out of desperation. Yet, God always listened to me and gave me words of encouragement to make it through the day. He gave me strength and taught me many life lessons that I will hold on to for the rest of my life.

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and serves those who are crushed in spirit."
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

extra devo ? Empty Re: extra devo ?

Post  Isaac Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:59 pm

noice
Isaac
Isaac